VIDEO EDITING IN DAVINCI RESOLVE 15: BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
Learn Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 15 with Color Correction & Color Grading & Visual Effects in DaVinci Resolve 15
- How to use DaVinci Resolve for Video Editing from beginner to advanced
- How to add effects (OpenFX) to your Videos
- How to add Motion Graphics to your Videos
- How to Correctly Color Correct using DaVinci Resolve 15
- How to work with all kind of Nodes from Serial to Layer, Parallel… and even the Combiner/Spliter Nodes
- How to do Color Grading using multiple tools in DaVinci Resolve 15
- How to correctly use Curves, Color Wheels, Qualifiers, Power windows, Scopes and all the rest.
- You will complete a full project from Importing Media, Video Editing, Color Correction and Color Grading with Motion and ResolveFX
- DaVinci Resolve 15 is a Free Software. I’ll show you how to download and Install your copy.
- DaVinci Resolve 15.2 will require Windows 10
- No Prior knowledge in DaVinci Resolve required
- No prior knowledge in Video Editing, Color Correction and Grading, Visual Effects or Motion is required. It’s all covered in the Course.
- A 1080p (at least) Screen Resolution is highly recommended to work in DaVinci Resolve and to preview the course.
- I will provide you, free of charge, professionally shot videos to create your own project (from video editing to color correction and Grading)
Hi, my name is Louay, I am the author of top rated and bestselling courses in Premiere Pro and After Effects, Video Editing and Motion Graphics.
DaVinci Resolve 15 Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced
DaVinci Resolve 15 is a free professional video editing application used by professionals and amateurs. It’s easy and simple to use. It provides you with simple to use yet powerful tools to edit your videos and achieve high quality production.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge in DaVinci Resolve 15 or video editing experience.
You will dive straightaway into creating your first video and add music, graphics, text and couple of transitions. No time is wasted with unnecessary concepts. You will be up and running in DaVinci Resolve in less than an half hour.
I’ll teach you everything you need to know about video editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction & grading and audio editing to create professionally looking videos.
We will make a video together from start to finish, step by step. You will start right at the beginning from how to import your video clips all the way through to Color Correction and Grading.
I know you want to practice, play with video shots, assemble short and long videos. You want to create and apply the skills you’ve learned right away. That is why I provided you with a complete Set of 100+ video footage of a Sports/Action theme for you to work and practice.
You can even come up with your own awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
What will you learn in this DaVinci Resolve 15 Course?
- Start by understanding the workflow in DaVinci Resolve.
- Efficiently import and organize your media from Bins to Power Bins
- Dive in and create your first short video – Just to get started.
- Discover multiple ways to assemble your video – from inserts to swaps
- Fine edit your clips a frame at a time
- Lots fun re-timing your clips with speed graphs – Slow Motion and Fast Motion
- You will Master Transitions and create your own
- Add Graphics, Lower Thirds and Titles, we will even create an Intro and Outro
- Work in the more advanced Fusion Text
- Apply and customize Effects from ResolveFX
- Achieve Perfect Color Correction – including Log footage
- Use Power Windows, Cloud and Point Trackers to bring up features in your clips.
- Understand (in detail) and work with advanced tools such as Curves, Qualifiers, Keys.
- Start Color Grading like a colourist (at least a beginner one) and produce awesome videos.
So, if you’re looking to:
Edit your Videos for your YouTube channel with a free professional and extensive application or Create exciting and well edited videos for your family album, Edit a marketing video for your website, Create a Music Video, Edit Documentaries, Start your Career as a Video Editor, Create your first Demo-Reel Then you will find this course ideal for your needs, as you work with an instructor who really cares about your success as individual.
Enroll now and start Video Editing right away. See you in the first lecture.
- Beginners in DaVinci Resolve 15.
- Beginners in Video Editing and Color Grading – You will learn how to Video Edit and Color Grade and more.
- Intermediate and Advanced Video editor who want to learn how to work in DaVinci Resolve if it is for Video Editing or Color Grading.
- If your focus is only on color grading then you’ll learn all about color correction/grading in DaVinci Resolve 15.
- If your focus is on Video Editing then you will learn all about Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve