The Ultimate Hands-On Flutter & MVVM – Build Real Projects
Learn the Art of Building Modern Flutter Applications
What you’ll learn in The Ultimate Hands-On Flutter & MVVM
- Cross platform development Using Google Flutter framework
- Implementing Flutter apps Using MVVM Design Pattern
- Networking and Consuming JSON API Using Flutter
- Building Flutter Maps App Using Google Maps API
- Retrieving NearBy Places Based on User’s Location Using Google Places API
- Capturing Photos Using Phone Camera and Uploading Pictures to Custom Server
- Building a HackerNews Clone, displaying Articles and Comments for Users
- macOS Operating System
- Should have already installed Flutter on their machine
- Beginner level knowledge of Flutter and Dart is recommended
Google Flutter framework has taken the world by storm. Flutter allows developers to write a single codebase which targets both the iOS and Android devices. Flutter applications are fast and high performance and allows developers to quickly deploy apps for both platforms at the same time.
In this course, you will learn how to write Flutter apps using MVVM Design Pattern. You will learn how to create several different applications and write modular code, which is easy to understand, maintain and execute.
Check out the The Ultimate Hands-On Flutter & MVVM course outline below:
Understanding MVVM Design Pattern
In this section, you will learn about the MVVM Design Pattern. This section will lay the foundational concepts which will be carried out throughout the course.
In this section, you will learn how to build a complete News application. This application will integrate with NewsAPI and fetch the latest news to the user. You will learn how to implement the app using MVVM Design Pattern. You will also learn how to use the webview to display the details of the news.
Place Finder app allows users to search for their favorite restaurant near their location. In this section you will learn how to sign up and integrate your Flutter app with Google Maps API. You will list nearby places on the map and also display them in the list. And finally when the user selects, the app will launch either Google or Apple maps app to take the user to their destination.
In this section you will learn how to integrate camera and photo library in Flutter apps. You will also learn how to upload photos to a custom server and then display the data by fetching it from the server.
Hacker News App
In this section you are going to create Hacker News app using the Hacker News public API. You will learn how to fetch stories and associated comments from hacker news and display them in your app.
Here are some reviews from my students:
It’s really nice to find all of these hidden nuggets inside of each section. When you read the section header you think there is not much to the section but the instructor goes out of his way to bring in real life scenarios.
If you want to learn JSON decoding, encoding case by case, this is the course you have to take. I love the course because lecture planing is great.It is starting from beginner level, Mohammad teaches step by step and case by case and explanations are very clear. At the end you feel that you have mastered the whole subject.
Mohammad is a great instructor, I really like his courses.
Finally I understood how encodable and decodable works!
I really hope you enjoy the course and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy the course and start building Flutter apps!
Who this course is for:
- Flutter developers who wants to learn how to implement MVVM Design Pattern
- Developers who wants to learn how to develop cross platform applications
- App Developers who wants to go independent and work on both platforms