- Explore the latest cutting-edge features from ES6 and ES7
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing over 80 coding challenges
- Learn how to deploy your application to the web so you can share them with everyone
- Get more done by learning how to debug and fix your code when things go wrong
- Get access to a free 80 page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links
- No programming experience is required to take this course. I’ll walk you through the entire process from scratch!
- All you need is a computer (Windows, macOS, or Linux) with an internet connection (Windows, macOS, or Linux)
Who’s this course for?
Stay current in an ever changing world.
This course uses the latest language features from ES6 and ES7.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package.
By the end, you’ll be able to build and launch your own applications.
Get access to fast support if you get stuck.
There’s nothing worse than getting stuck ten hours into a course and not getting the help you need to continue. Getting stuck is part of the learning process. That’s why I’m here to answer every single question that comes my way.
I’ll work with you to get you unstuck and back on track. It’s one of the reasons students love taking my courses. Don’t take my word for it. Check out the student reviews below.
“This is the absolute best course I’ve taken on Udemy. Andrew is amazing at explaining things concisely, and the flow of the course is perfect. He doesn’t skip over anything and he doesn’t over-explain anything. On top of all that, he responds to questions so quickly that you won’t be stuck at any point.” – Tanya Gamarian
“The lessons are of high quality and even more important, he actually takes time to answer your questions!” – Thomas Vercamer
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
Created by Andrew Mead
Last updated 11/2020
Hey the G drive not working it says 404 page not found
Gdrive finally , so fast thanks for everything hope you reupload other tutorials to gdrive as well 🙂
This link does not work. Its download speed is not even 10KB/s.
Please, make it fine.
Happy Learning 😉
Thanks for uploading this course to Google Drive. Now, its download speed is very fast. I hope you upload all other courses to Google Drive too from now on.