The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2020: Go from Zero to Hero
Become an expert at SQL!
The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2020
What you’ll learn
Use SQL to query a database
Use SQL to perform data analysis
Be comfortable putting SQL and PostgreSQL on their resume
Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
Learn how to use SQL quickly and effectively with this course – The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2020
You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you’ll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding – The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2020
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! Including:
- Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin , two of the world’s most popular SQL tools
- Learn he basics of SQL syntax
- Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
- Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
- Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
- Learn common SQL JOIN commands
- Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
- Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL skills
- and much, much more!
This is course that put’s you in control, having you set up and restore databases right at the start of the course, instead of watching someone else code. Every section comes with fresh challenge questions and tasks, modeled after real world tasks and situations.
I’ve spent years as an instructor both online and in-person at Fortune 500 companies, and this course is built to combine the best of both worlds, allowing you to learn at your own pace through an interactive environment. You will start with the basics and soon find yourself working with advanced commands, dealing with timestamp data and variable character information like a seasoned professional.
SQL is one of the most in demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
I’ll see you inside the course!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!