Learn to Draw and Paint Environments from Imagination
- Drawing in, and understanding perspective
- Rendering objects realistically and methodically
- Color theory and Lighting fundamentals
- Painting full detail landscapes step by step from start to finish
- drawing environments and painting from imagination
- Photoshop OR Drawing Software
- Wacom Drawing Tablet OR iPad Pro (with apple pencle) OR equivalent equipment
- Basic Knowledge of how your drawing software works (i.e. work layers, change brushes, undo, change brush size etc)
The Complete Environment Painting Super Course will give you a total introduction to digital painting landscapes and environments. Or your money back.
Throughout this course, you’ll be taught the art and design skills you always wanted to learn. Whether you’re just learning as a hobbyist, or you plan on becoming a professional digital illustrator or concept artist. This is the perfect course for you.
Throughout this course you’ll be going through over 13 hours of live narrated content, over 30 lectures, and 55 downloadable resources. First I’ll be bringing you through the very basics of perspective, then shading and rendering, and finally drawing and painting your very own beautiful scenes and backgrounds from scratch.
Here’s what you’ll get in this course:
- Instant access to all 30 lectures, in 7 sections.
- over 13 hours of live, narrated content where I’ll be bringing you through every step in real time.
- Full money back guarantee within 30 days of purchasing the course!
The course is laid out in an easy to understand format:
- First I’ll be teaching you the fundamentals of perspective. We’ll go through 1 and 2 point perspective, offering the same assignments that I had when I was a student in some of the top design schools.
- After that, I’ll be teaching you the importance of lighting and how to shade and render the basic elements that create everything. Spheres, Cubes, Cones, and Cylinders. These are the elements that make up almost everything around us.
- Next you’ll be learning about color theory and which colors to choose for your shadows and lights. Color is an essential part of establishing the mood in a painting.
- After this you’ll be combining the basic forms in order to bring what we’ve learned so far together and make some recognizable scenes.
- Next we move on to jumping straight into building our first scene. You’ll start by drawing out a line work and setting up the perspective exactly how I taught you in the perspective lessons. We’ll focus on composition and object placement to make the most of the space in our canvas. Focusing heavily on setting up our image to achieve a feeling of depth, which is one of the most important things in environment painting.
- After this we refine the sketch to further enhance the idea. Redrawing it and making sure all of our elements are in place before painting.
- Next we’ll begin by roughly painting the main colors in. Figuring out what color everything is as well as how things change color the further they get away. Applying what we learned earlier in the color theory into some real painting situations.
- Lastly after we get the main elements of our painting established. Our colors in place, and everything set up. We’ll start detailing the painting and adding all the little elements that bring the painting to life. Painting grass, wood, fencing and trees.
- In the next session we’ll do another line work. Starting rough and working cleaner. I’ll teach you to draw on top of a 3 point perspective grid.
- This painting will be started by first finding all of our shadows before we start with colors. It’s important to know our shadows and lighting before we start adding details.
- After this the next few hours are spent adding tons and tons of detail. I’ll be explaining how high detail images are really just a series of decisions made over and over and is actually quite simple. By the end of this section you’ll be a master of detail!
Throughout this entire course you’ll be learning:
- How to use perspective and understand it
- How to choose great and lively colors
- How to render and shade objects realistically
- Starting a sketch
- Finishing a sketch
- Starting a painting
- finishing a painting
- adding lots of details
- tips and tricks on painting, drawing, environments, etc
- tons of live narrated drawing
- over 50 downloadable resources!
- You’ll also be getting access to the Q&A section
- Lifetime access to all the course material.
- Contact with me, your instructor
Sign up today and take the next step to growing as an artist!
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw and paint! Especially those who have an interest in drawing from imagination
- Anyone who wants to up their drawing and painting level.