The Complete C++ Developer Course
Master theory and practice using one of the world’s most popular programming languages!
What you’ll learn in The Complete C++ Developer Course
- Master the fundamentals of C++ programming
- Apply procedural and object oriented concepts and syntax
- Develop practical skills and terminology related to software development
- Building custom data structures with array and link-based approaches
- Implementing the ADTs List, Stack, and Queue
- A computer and a willing attitude!
Welcome to The Complete C++ Developer Course!
Why learn C++?
C++ is one of the most popular languages in the world! It’s used by over 4 million developers worldwide, and in the US the average salary of a C++ developer is over $100,000 a year!
Why is C++ so popular? Well, it’s a general-purpose object-oriented programming language that is flexible, efficient, fast and widely used.
Why this course?!
Practical, hands-on and aimed at beginners who are keen on mastering C++, this course is designed to get students coding in C++ as quickly as possible, while also teaching the best tips, tricks and theory behind the code.
Every section (and 99% of lectures) have challenges and exercises for students to confirm their knowledge and put their newly learnt skills to the test.
Some of the most exciting projects include:
- Mad-Libs clone
- Jam of the Month club
- Tic-tac-toe – The Complete C++ Developer Course
- A Bank Account class
- A Pizza class
- Dynamically created circles and rectangles
- RPG Player Character (PC) creation program!
- …and lots more besides!
Brand new update to the course (August 2021): A section on the fundamentals of data structures and ADTs, where you’ll learn how to implement array-based and link-based Lists, Stacks, and Queues!
The course is taught by John P. Baugh, Ph.D., a professional software engineer and consultant, as well as a Professor and Chair of Computer Science / Computer Information Systems of a college in the US. John’s taught both online and in the classroom, and his experience really shows!
What are you waiting for?! This course will take you from beginner to expert in C++, so dive in today, and get coding!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner coders, new to C++
- Developers looking to upskill by adding C++ to their CV
- Experienced C++ programmers who want to stay sharp!
- College students and anyone studying C++
Codestars • over 2 million students worldwide!, John P. Baugh