Spring Framework 6: Beginner to Guru
Learn All Things Spring! Spring Framework 6, Spring Boot 3, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux
What you’ll learn
- Learn to Build a Spring Boot Web Application
- Perform Dependency Injection with Spring Framework 6
- Learn Best Practices for Building RESTful APIs
- Use Project Lombok to Speed Up Your Development
- Create RESTful Web Services using SpringMVC
- Test Spring MVC using Spring MockMVC with Mockito
- Use Springtime Data JPA with Spring MVC
- Validate Data using Bean Validation
- How to Access a MySQL Database with Spring Boot
- Use Flyway for Database Migrations
- Create RESTful APIs Using Spring Data REST
- How to use Spring RestTemplate
- Configure HTTP Basic Auth with Spring Security
- How to Use and Configure Spring Authorization Server
- Create a Spring OAuth2 Resource Server
- Learn Functional Reactive Programming
- Learn Spring Data Mongo with Webflux-fn
- How to Configure Spring Cloud Gateway
- Basic Java knowledge is required
- HTTP and HTML Knowledge is very helpful
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is helpful
This course is All Things Spring!
Do you wish to master Spring Framework 6 and Spring Boot 3? Then this is the course for you.
This course is for developers with no previous Spring Framework or Spring Boot experience.
This course has been developed by a back end developer, for back end developers!
Inside this course, you will learn about:
- Build a Spring Boot Web App
- Use Springtime for Dependency Injection
- Create RESTful Web Services with Spring MVC
- Create RESTful Web Services with Spring Webflux
- Create RESTful Web Services with Spring Webflux.fn
- Learn Best Practices using Project Lombok with Spring
- Create MapStruct Mappers as Spring Components
- Spring MockMVC with Mockito and JUnit 5
- Spring Data JPA
- Spring Data MongoDB
- Spring Data R2DBC (Reactive)
- Spring RestTemplate
- Spring WebClient
- Spring WebTestClient
- Spring Security HTTP Basic Authentication
- Springtime Security OAuth2 Authentication w/ JWT
- Spring Authorization Server
- Spring WebMVC OAuth2 Resource Server
- Spring WebFlux OAuth2 Resource Server
- Spring Cloud Gateway
- Spring Boot Maven Plugin
- Spring Boot Gradle Plugin
- Use Java Bean Validation with Spring
- Spring Boot Auto-Configuration with MySQL
- Use Spring Boot and Flyway for Database Migrations
- Hibernate Database Relationship Mapping with Spring Data JPA
Course Extra – IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate
Students enrolling in the course can receive a free 4 month trial license to IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate! Get hands on experience using the Java IDE preferred by Spring Framework professionals!
Course Extra – Access to a Private Slack Community
You’re not just enrolling in a course –> You are joining a community learning Spring.
With your enrollment to the course, you can access an exclusive Slack community. Get help from the instructor and other Spring Framework Gurus from around the world – in real time! This community is only available to students enrolled in this course.
This is a very active Slack community with over 18,700 Spring Framework Gurus!
This is the largest online community of people learning Spring in the world.
With your enrollment, you can join this community of awesome gurus!
Closed Captioning / Subtitles
Closed captioning in English is available for all course videos!
All keynote presentations are available for you to download as PDFs.
When you purchase this course, you will receive lifetime access! You can login anytime from anywhere to access the course content.
No Risk – Money Back Guarantee
You can buy this course with no risk. If you are unhappy with the course, for any reason, you can get a complete refund. The course has a 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for Java developers who wish to use the Spring Framework for enterprise application development