Become an Expert Solana Blockchain Developer with One Course! Master Web3, DApps, NFTs, DeFi, and More!
Solana Blockchain Developer Bootcamp with Rust
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralised applications
- Understand the fundamentals of Solana and how Solana is different from Ethereum
- Learn the capabilities and applications of the Solana blockchain
- Understand how Solana programs (smart contracts) work, both in theory and in practice
- Learn how to develop professional web applications with modern tools & libraries including React, Anchor, Mocha, Web3, and more
- Develop an impressive NFT marketplace from scratch for your portfolio
- Launch your own cryptocurrency using the Solana Program Library
- Unit-test your Solana programs with the Mocha framework
- Design blazingly fast websites that communicate with the blockchain using React and Web3
- Deploy full Solana applications onto the blockchain for everyone to see
- Become proficient in advanced development with Anchor
- Combine Chainlink with Solana to harness real-world data in your dapps
- A computer with Linux, macOS, or Windows
Ready to master Solana blockchain development? You’ve come to the right place!
Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years, and amongst the various blockchains is the shining star that is Solana. It’s faster, cheaper, and better for the environment than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. These factors mean Solana is growing exponentially despite being so new, and make it likely to reach mass adoption – Solana Blockchain Developer Bootcamp with Rust
Large tech companies and start-ups alike cannot hire developers who understand blockchain technologies fast enough, but there are so few resources published to help you truly understand what blockchains are used for, let alone build apps with them.
That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Solana, the blockchain, and how to build apps with these cutting-edge technologies.
By the end of this course, you’ll:
- Be an expert Solana and Web3 developer
- Be proficient at creating your own decentralised applications from scratch
- Make millions from NFTs? Build a decentralised version of Uber? Create your own bank? Up to you!
In this course you’ll cover:
- What the Solana blockchain is, how it works, and why it’s so incredible
- Full projects that will solidify your skills in DeFi (decentralised finance), NFTs (non-fungible tokens), dapps (decentralised apps), Web3, and more
If you want to take advantage of the cutting-edge Solana blockchain while it’s still new and rapidly growing, this course is for you. All you need is beginner level programming experience – Solana Blockchain Developer Bootcamp with Rust
What is Solana?
Solana is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum. What differentiates it from the rest it is its speed, cost-effectiveness, and eco-friendliness, and these make Solana poised to overtake both Bitcoin and Ethereum in popularity and adoption. What’s more, is that Solana makes it easy for developers like you to create decentralised applications focused on transferring value from one party to another. It even supports *programs* which are pieces of code that run on the blockchain, and which can replace your bank/real estate agency/ticket selling company/accountant/witch doctor.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to take advantage of the cutting-edge Solana blockchain while it’s new and rapidly growing