Master Selenium WebDriver and Test Automation needs
What you’ll learn
- To enhance your software testing knowledge.
- To help testers kick start the testing using Selenium.
- Master how to use Selenium Webdriver
- Learn the automation testing best practices so that you can do Automation Testing with any tool
- Understand what to automate and when
- After the course, you will be able to design Automation Framework
- No previous programming or Selenium Webdriver or test automation experience is necessary
- No prior Java / coding knowledge required as everything is taught from the scratch
- Ant requires the installation of the Java Development Kit (JDK)
Selenium IDE is a fully-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This basically installs as a plugin and enables developers to test their web applications using Selenium. This way you can enhance the quality of your software web app. It is also used in order to record user interactions with the web browser and play them back to test for errors. It is easy to install and also to learn. This course is a comprehensive training on learning to test web applications and all Selenium IDE aspects right from scratch. We will start with its installation, understanding the toolbar components, commands etc. with the help of examples.
TestNG is a testing framework developed in the lines of JUnit and NUnit. TestNG is designed to cover all categories of tests: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc., and it requires JDK 5 or higher. This course provides a good understanding on TestNG framework needed to test an enterprise level application to deliver it with robustness and reliability. TestNG is a testing framework inspired with some new functionalities that make it more powerful and easier to use. The TestNG training will provides you understanding of TestNG framework and work around with it effectively to test an application.
Apache Ant and Maven are build automation tool used primarily for Java projects. Ant is primarily used for building and deploying Java projects but can be used for every possible repetitive tasks. Maven describes how software is built, and second, it describes its dependencies. Contrary to Apache Ant it uses conventions for the build procedure, and only exceptions need to be written down.
- Testing Professionals
- Software developers
- Anyone who wants to learn software testing
- Manual testers and anyone who wants to learn TestNG framework
- Anyone who wants to learn about Ant and Maven