An In depth Course on Modeling and Sculpting Realistic Human Character for Beginners to Intermediate Level.
- Sculpting Realistic Face
- Sculpting Realistic Skin Detail
- Create Hair, Beard and Eyebrows with Fibermesh
- Human Head and Hand Anatomy
- Sculpting realistic Cloth for Characters
- Hard Surface Gun Modeling in Maya
- Realistic Shoe Modeling using ZModeler
- Many Production Advice on Making your Character Model Realistic
- Although this course is for beginners to intermediate level but the human model project itself is of professional level, so I except a lot of dedication and hard work from your side.
- You need Zbrush 4r8 and Maya 2018
Reviews by Course Students :
- Edgar Y : Nalini is a great instructor. He is experienced and has a deep understanding of the subject he teaches. He covered a lot of things here that filled in gaps in my knowledge. As an experienced character artist myself, I can say this is one of the best courses out there on this subject. Although I may agree with some of the students regarding his accent & pronunciation of some words, to me personally, it really doesn’t bother me as I can understand his English overall. With that said, I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve their character modeling skills in an impactful way.
- Miguel Thevirum : Congratulations, this is the best course I have studied!!!!! Please don`t stop
- Kyle Ogbourne : Really clear and up to date. Glad i purchased this course. Very impressed!
- Glhrmarques : Really, this guy is teaching me loads of useful things that I thing I would’ve never found on the youtube. THX
- Win Maw : The best part of tutorial is about folds about clothes. Pipe folds, drop folds, tension folds, invert folds. I never thought about it before.
Hi, Welcome to Realistic Character Modelling for Game in Maya & Zbrush course. This 21+ hour’s of video content will teach you how to model and sculpt realistic human characters from scratch step by step.
Do you have any of these Problems?
- Do you lack Confidence when it comes to Realistic character modelling?
- Is your character model looking like a cartoon or alien even if you don’t want that?
- Are you fine with props or non organic modeling but find character modeling is difficult?
- Do you want to become a character modelling artist but find it difficult to model realistic characters?
- Do you wonder How professional people model such realistic characters?
- Do you want to switch to character modelling from props or Environment?
If any of these problems that sounds like you are having then this is the perfect course for you.
About the instructor:
My name is Nalin, I am a 3d Modelling and Texturing Artist com Educator.
I began my career as a traditional clay Sculptor. My professional qualification is BFA. I have passed out from B.K College of Art & Crafts, Bhubaneswar.
I have been teaching since 2008 at various Institution such as ZICA, Reliance Education and Arena Animation. I have also worked as a Character Modelling and Texturing Artist at Lakshya Digital and Dhruva Interactive.
Why Should you take this Course?
Learning realistic character modelling is a necessary step towards becoming a character modelling artist for Game and Films. Character modeling artist position is a highly rewarded and demanding position in the Film and Game industry.
By the end of this course you will be able to model realistic human characters for your portfolio so that you can apply for your dream job.
If you are a freelancer then you can learn this and add a new earning method to your bag.
You are going to be a better artist after completing this course.
If you are a student then this is the best course because it shows you how to model a professional quality character model with a step by step approach so that you can follow along.
List of Major Components
Let’s see how the course is designed and what’s there for you. There are 15 modules.
Introduce you with the concept art and course project.
2. Maya Basics For Beginners
Maya Basics and this is for absolute Maya beginners.
3. Character Body Modeling in Maya
Learn Maya modeling tools to model character body
4. Jacket, Pant and Hat Modeling
Learn Maya modeling tools to model Jacket and Hat
5. Gloves and Accessories Modeling
Learn Maya modeling tools to model Gloves base mesh
6. Gun Modeling in Maya
you will learn hard surface modelling in Maya by doing a realistic Gun for the character.
7. Zbrush Basics For Beginners
Zbrush Basics and again this is for absolute Zbrush beginners.
8. Character Body Sculpting
Head and Hand anatomy. How to sculpt realistic Lips, Nose, Eyes and Ears.
9. Skin Detailing
I am going to reveal how to sculpt photo realistic skin detailing such as pores, fine wrinkles, skin bumps and most importantly how the skin is different in different areas of the face and hand.
10. Sculpting Hair with Fiber mesh
using Fiber mesh to create Hair, Beard, Mustache Eye Brows, Eye Lashes and Body Fur.
11. Detailing the Jacket
I am going to work on the Jacket detailing. In this module you are going to learn how to model torn shirts, Adding wear and tear, Creating your costume alpha and many more things.
12. Pant Sculpting
you will learn different types of folds and how to sculpt those folds on the pant, You will also learn Unwrapping UVs in Zbrush , adding Surface textures, stitching details and memory folds.
13. Shoes Sculpting with Zmodeler in Zbrush
Shoe sculpting with Zmodeler in Zbrush here you will learn to use Zmodeler to model the sole trade pattern, Making the shoe lace with Curve brush and adding stitching to the shoe.
14. Gun Holster Detailing
In this module you are going to learn sculpt the Gun Holster.
15. Conclusion & Wrap up
in this Final module I am going to conclude and wrap up the course.
For detailed course curriculum please check the Curriculum For This Course category on this landing page.
I designed this course for beginner to Intermediate level 3d modelling students and artist who wants to model photo realistic character but struggles with making the character look realistic.
Still confused whether you should take this course or not, then this should give you some push.
There is a 30 days money back guaranty. Which means if you aren’t satisfied with the course then you can refund it within 30 days.
So literally there isn’t any risk at all, so go ahead and click on the enroll button. I can’t wait to see you modelling realistic characters.
With 30-days money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1.
- Beginners to Intermediate level 3d students and artist who wants to model realistic human characters from scratch.
- Props and Environment artist who wants to switch to Character modeling.