New to programming? Want to create awesome apps? This is the perfect course for you. – React native
What you’ll learn
- Build React Native Apps for iOS and Android
Have a basic understanding of React and React Native
Connect a MeteorJS server to a app
- Use Expo components
- Use Native Base components
- You should have some programming experience. Skills with HTML, CSS, and JS are helpful.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to program apps easily. Expo is the hottest new expansion to the world of React programming. It gives you plenty of new tools to quickly get your app started and it is incredibly easy to use. Whether you have little experience with programming or you are a seasoned Native developer looking to understand Expo, this course will help you learn a lot!
- Installing and using the Expo XDE
- The basics of React and Native
- How to make API requests to a database with axios
- How to build a MeteorJS server and connect it to our app
- Build a Mongo Database with Meteor and hook up accounts to log into
- And so much more!
- Anyone who wants to make apps now!
- People interested in rudimentary Native and Expo learning.
- Anyone who wants to mix with Meteor.