REACT NATIVE DESIGN – BUILD FRONT END OF 10 MOBILE APPS
Build front end of 10 Apps for Android and iOS using React Native. Expo, Native Base, Elements – All covered
- You will be able to write front end of any design of mobile apps
- Build youtube front end clone
- Build Tinder cards with Animations
- Complete knowledge of front end of React native
- You will be building 10 apps front end in React native
- Ready to apply as Jr app developer (Android and iOS combo)
- Never look back about device size issues
- Keyboard aware loing and much more
- REACTJS is not required for this course as we will start from basics and will focus more on design
- WINDOWS or MAC – both are great for this course
- ATOM or Sublime text or any other text editor
What is the problem that we are solving with this course?
- When you want to learn app development, for iOS it’s swift and for Android it’s Java or Kotlin.
- When screen size varies on any device, it’s really hard to make sure that your app looks consistency
- Getting same look on both Android and iOS is another nightmare.
With React Native, you can use your web skills to produce native mobile apps. Further to help us in fast production, we will use Expo client to generate boiler plate code. Expo is very popular tool in industry to create React native apps.
We will create 10 apps, each addressing different design issues that you will face in your app development journey. Apps like tutorial screen, login screen with keyboard awareness are must to put in your bag.
Also we will create some clones like youtube app clone, of course front end only, so that you can replicate any design that is passed to you – Mobile Apps
After taking this course, you will be able to create front end of mobile apps, both android and iOS, using react native. All apps are tested on both iPhone and Android devices and have consistent look on both platform.
React native is a state of art technology, used by Facebook and loved by developers. Now, finally you can focus on your project concept instead of being worried about learning many languages to create an app.
Have a look at Promo video and there we have mention about the apps that we will be creating in this course.
See you inside the course !
- Students interested in app development
- Want to build Android or iOS app
- Want to use their web skills into app development
- students who wants layout and design issues for their apps