Last updated 7/2017
What you’ll learn
- Build entire ReactJS and Redux applications from scratch.
Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
Understand how to develop Redux apps with actions, reducers, and the Redux store.
- Create Web Apps that use advanced redux mechanics like asynchronous actions and redux middleware.
- Use animations to create compelling User Interfaces and Experiences.
- Add external libraries to React projects like react-bootstrap, react-router-dom, and more.
- Build multi-page applications with dynamic routes and links.
You will become an in-demand software engineer by taking this course on React JS and Redux. As one of the most popular pairs of frameworks, learning React and Redux is a must. Simply put, learning React will open doors and jobs for you.
This project-based course will have you coding right away. By building four carefully thought-out example applications, you will sharpen your skills in modern web development.
First, learn the essentials of ReactJS by going through the main concepts. Then build your first React application to get familiar with the essentials. Second, create your first Redux application to learn how to pair this elegant and complex framework with React. Next, build an application that uses an API along with routing for multiple pages. Finally, build an additional app that works with another API and has more advanced redux mechanics.
You’ll not only learn React and Redux, but get comfortable with popular libraries like react-bootstrap, react-router-dom, and more. Plus, you’ll find a secret recipe to Redux that boils it down to three simple steps!
This updates my previous React course. One student had this to say about that one:
“I have purchased several React courses on Udemy and I think, thus far, this one gets to the point the quickest and has also helped me understand the concepts clearer. I am so glad I purchased this course. Some gaps were filled and I finally feel I have a good grasp on React. Thank you!”
This course explains every new concept thoroughly. So if you’re new to web development, but have some coding experience you should be fine.
It’s really most suited for those who have tried creating React applications in the past, and now want to master redux.
So what are you waiting for? Take the dive into React and Redux. Let’s get started coding!
- The perfect student knows some JS, HTML, and CSS, but hopes to learn a new web development framework to significantly boost their skills.
- All levels of coding. However this won’t introduce coding from the ground up, so complete beginners might find it fast-paced.
- Experienced developers and engineers will find this course perfect for brushing up on ReactJS and Redux and web development.
- Anyone who wants to add ReactJS and Redux to their resume and set of skills should take this course!
Size: 725.69 MB