Python and Tableau: The Complete Data Analytics Bootcamp!
Become a master at Data Analytics with Python and Tableau – Build 3 Projects, share on your resume and learn by doing!
Python and Tableau
What you’ll learn
- In this course you’ll understand the inner workings of the data analytics pipeline from using Python for Data Cleaning & Analysis and Tableau for Data Visuals
- Be able to program in Python and execute code
- Create Interactive Charts and Dashboards on Tableau
- Create a portfolio of 3 real life Python/Tableau projects to apply for data analytics jobs
- Learn how to perform Data Analytics on Python with Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and Others
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
- Microsoft Excel if Possible
Welcome to the most comprehensive Data Analytics course available on Udemy! When you become a Data Analyst, there are two things that you should be skilled at in order to be a master data analyst, Python and Tableau!
This course is a great choice for beginners looking to expand their skills in Data Analytics. You also create a solid portfolio of your work online and can link it on your resume.
At 11+ hours, this Python and Tableau course will teach you the core principles of Data Analytics at every stage in the pipeline. Even if you have no programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional.
Why you should take this course:
- Our learning is going to be project-centric: we will tackle the core concepts in Python and Tableau as it comes up in the real life projects we’ll be working on.
- You get experience in both Python and Tableau – the two powerhouses in the data analytics community
- You also understand how you can clean/analyze data in Python and then visualize it in Tableau – an end-to-end process that many data analysts use today.
- You get a chance to showcase your work in a portfolio online
What are the Projects you will work on – Python and Tableau
Sales Analysis for Value Inc: We’re going to be working on a Sales Analysis for a popular retail company called Value Inc.
Here we use Python for the following to clean our data and we use popular libraries like pandas and learn how to work with dataframes, perform calculations and much more. We are then going to extract that data to Tableau where we learn how to create calculations, parameters and develop a dashboard for the sales manager.
Loan Analysis for Blue Bank: We’re also going to be working on a Loan Analysis for a bank. Using Python and Tableau, blue bank wants to see an analysis of people who have taken loans but might have issues paying back. We learn how to read JSON files, work with lists, dictionaries, Numpy and if statements. We also learn how to do exceptions, for loops and plots in Python. Once that’s done, we extract the data to Tableau and build charts, work with Tableau Calculations and create an interactive dashboard.
Sentiment and Keyword Analysis: We’re also going to be doing a sentiment and keyword analysis for Blog Me. A blogging website that would like us to analyze news headlines and extract a sentiment from these articles. Here, we use a Natural Language Processing Library called Vader, that can extract sentiment on Python. We also learn about functions and classes on Python. Once we extract the data to Tableau, we learn how to perform Tableau Joins, work with sets and context filtering and finally create an interactive dashboard.
In this course you will learn the following:
- Install and Set Up Anaconda
- Learn about python variables and data types
- Learn about strings, integers
- Using lists, tuples and dictionaries
- Creating functions
- Using if statements and for/while loops
- Creating exception handling
- Using the exponent function
- Working with comments
- Reading and writing files
- Scripting classes and objects
- Sentiment Analysis
- Connecting to a data source
- Understanding tableau joins and unions
- Rename a data field
- Assign an alias to a data value
- Assign a geographic role to a data field
- Change data type for a data field
- Change default aggregation properties
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Dual Axis
- Create a set
- Add a filter
- Manual and computed sorts
- Reference lines
- Table calculations
- Bins and Histograms
- Calculated fields
- Create a dashboard
- Add dashboard actions
- Download dashboards
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient Python and Tableau user. You will be using your skills as a data analyst to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize data with ease.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to kickstart their career in Data Analytics
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about Tableau
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about Python