PLAY YOUR FAVORITE SONGS: THE GUITAR SUPER-COURSE (2019)
The only beginners course that’ll teach you how to play all of YOUR favorite songs + 36 shortcuts, hacks, tips & tricks – Guitar Course
- You’ll BEAUTIFULLY play all of your favorite rock, pop or country songs on your guitar. You’ll see how simple it can be when it’s learned in the most efficient way.
- You’ll play all the chords in a CLEAN, gorgeous manner, while every string is clearly heard.
- You’ll always find the perfect strumming pattern for any song, (just like how it’s played in the original recording) and strum in a steady, confident rhythm.
- 27$ Value BONUS: Printable 35 Campfire Songs PDF Songbook – each song has a detailed video lesson.
- 97$ Value Bonus: Enjoy 8 Fancy Guitar Songs Masters E-Books on various guitar topics that’ll help improve your music life.
- You’ll EASILY switch between chords – the #1 key to playing songs FLUENTLY and effortlessly!
- You’ll learn new chords in the shortest time possible.
- You’ll develop a rock-solid SENSE OF RHYTHM that’ll make you sound way better than 90% of beginners and intermediates.
- Enjoy the #1 most helpful Udemy instructor: upload a video of your playing- and I’ll watch and give you suggestions on how to improve.
- A guitar – acoustic, electric or classical.
- A love for music, and especially for songs with guitars!
- If you want to play classical Mozart pieces, this course isn’t for you. But if you want to play your favorite songs on the guitar, it’s exactly for you.
- The course is either for complete beginners or for those who are already playing some guitar but never made it to the stage of SMOOTHLY playing their songs – the course WILL get you there.
The bottom line of this course: After several weeks of practicing what you’ll learn here – You will be able to BEAUTIFULLY play all of your favorite songs.
This is the course you’ve been looking for, and this is the most complete, systematic approach for learning guitar online.
★★★★★ Several Udemy reviews to show you what students think of the course ★★★★★
“This course has the most bang for your buck on the internet.
It could be called 100 things you wanted to know about playing guitar but were afraid to ask.
Cooper is just a really nice guy.
A lot of people can play guitar but can’t teach. Cooper can play guitar AND teach! I have knuckled down to this course and I’m improving every day.”
“Cooper is a TOP NOTCH and Very Knowledgeable Instructor. This is not my first course with him. And I look forward to taking more of his courses. He is very dedicated, organized, responsive, and helpful. I am truly enjoying bettering myself on the guitar with his guidance, and his resource material is top notch as well and very organized. Thank You Cooper!!”
“This course is perfect for begginers. The best in the whole internet. Seriously!
– Alon describes perfectly & easy to understand & encourage to play your favourite songs so it doesn’t feel like…well another guitar tutorial, it feels like…’HELL YEAH!’
– it lets you learn how to play on guitar, not like Yousician lerns how to play Yousician
– hight quality sound
– graphic design in videos helps a lot
– fun and really friendly!
– A LOT great tips (seriously… I’m learning to play ukulele and I’m using them)
– you get many info to print which is awesome
– tutorial is with mind that you might have a 8h job and responsibilities and how to learn even then
5/5 start and recommend it with my heart”
Do you LOVE listening to music, and especially to songs with guitars in them?
Did you always wish to be able to play your favorite songs by yourself? (perhaps while singing along as well?)
Are you tired of long winded YouTube lessons and Udemy courses that get you nowhere? Or maybe you’ve been playing for some time, but the songs you play still don’t sound good and seem like a lot of work?
Did you ever think that you’re just “not musical” and won’t be able to do this?
Well, I have exactly what you’re looking for, and you’re gonna love it. So if you love music – read on.
My name is Alon Cooper, I am a professional musician and the founder of GuitarSongsMasters-com, one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs. (* source) I learned guitar by myself, and I am here to help you do it too, while solving a MAJOR problem in the music teaching world:
90% of the people who start playing the guitar – quit it within a year. (** source)
That’s a shame to hear, but I know EXACTLY why this happens – and I worked hard to get the solution for you.
The Reason: Most teachers (online and offline) focus on too much fluff and don’t really consider the player’s wants and needs. Most lessons’ final goals are too vague, too long winded, and lack a focus and understanding of what most people are really after – which is simply to play the songs that THEY love – out of their own hands.
NOT playing boring scales. NOT playing some useless, generic melodies. NOT to have a 70 minutes lecture on what’s a guitar strap.
Forget that. I am here to give you theQUICK RESULTS.
“An awesome course on guitar. I play acoustic but never went through a conventional guitar lesson or never took any lesson from a guitarist. I have learnt a lot of things that have halted my growth as a guitarist. There’re some great valuable insights & tips that beginners can use and avoid training in the wrong way. The lessons and his playing is very clean. I have seen very few people play that clean and his equipments are amazing. Very clean playing and precise tutorials. You won’t waste your time taking lessons from his courses.” Khan Sami, India.
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon Cooper and I am 29 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling four different continents and jammin’ and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet, bass and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarSongsMasters-com, (founded in 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 100K people from over a 150 different countries and is one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
The system in this course is geared towards one thing: giving you the ability to smoothly and joyfully play YOUR favorite songs.
No one quits guitar when he’s actually successful at playing his favorite songs.
By the end of the course – you will have at your fingertips the ability to literally play 1000’s of songs – whichever ones you choose to. How?
DELIVERING THE RESULTS. Some of the core videos that will give you the keys to unlock 1000’s of songs:
- 5 Principles for Achieving a Clean & Beautiful CHORDS Sound.
- My Method for How to Easily Find the Correct Strumming Pattern for Any Song. (I struggled for years until I came up with this unbreakable method)
- Where to Find the Best Chord Charts for Your Favorite Songs and How to Print Your Own Custom DIY Chord Books of Your Favorite Songs.
- My 2 Hacks for How to quickly SUPER-LEARN New Chords, and Shortcut Your Way to Playing More Songs.
- How to SWITCH Between Chords Effortlessly, and Overcome the #1 Beginners’ Block to Fluent Song-Playing.
- The Methods and Apps that Will Help You Develop a Rock Solid Sense of Rhythm and Sound Like a Pro.
Tricks, Hacks and Techniques: (Partial list, see the curriculum for the rest)
- The 13 Most Useful Guitar Apps in 2019 – apps that will actually help you improve much faster.
- How to Find the Correct Strumming Pattern for any Song – just by listening to it. (I know I have been struggling with this one for years until I figured it out)
- 8 Ways to Develop Your Time-Keeping Skills and Get the PRO Sound
- 6 Tips to Easily Conquer Any Barre Chord. (like the F chord)
- 4 Ways to Avoid the Notorious Pain in the Fingertips that Every Guitarist Encounters.
- My Favorite 13 guitar accessories – things that’ll actually improve your guitar life.
- How to Find That One Chord That Finishes the Song Perfectly.
- 6 Ways to Customize Your Guitar and Add Bling (;
- 8 Golden Guitar Practice Tips to Improve Much Faster
- How to Make Your Guitar 3X More fun to Play
- And more lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newer ones added regularly.
97$ Value Bonus: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that’s above, you’ll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that’ll help you improve your guitar life.
- The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You’ll Actually Use
- 11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
- The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
- The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You’ll Need
- My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
- 9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
- Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
- 5 Fun Techniques to Spice-Up Your Cover Songs
FANCY PRODUCTION AND VIDEO QUALITY:
- All the lessons are shot in 4K resolution in a boutique music studio.
- Multiple camera angles.
- Split screen teaching for increased clarity.
- Fancy graphics and animations flying in and out.
- Recorded through high end microphones and finished by a well known audio engineer.
- And just about everything else that’s available in 2018 to give you the best user experience and help you learn. You won’t find a similar level of production in all of Udemy’s other guitar courses.
“Outstanding, the teacher is first of all outstandingly talented and plays over ten instruments, and I also highly like his teaching style: very bright, no “hmmms” and such. And the idea of learning using my own favorite songs really works and feels great.” Harry Hofstra, California.
Printable SONGBOOK: ON TOP of the lessons, you will also receive a printable PDF Beginners Songbook with over 35 songs that you’re encouraged to play while taking the core lessons, ALL THE SONGS ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH A DETAILED VIDEO LESSON that will show you the process of how I take any song from an online chord chart – and turn it into real, live music – the exact process that you will learn to repeat with your own favorite songs.
Some of the songs you will learn, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more:
- Ed Sheeran – The A-Team
- Bob Marley – No Woman No Cry
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Green Day – Time of Your Life
- The Eagles – Take It Easy
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
- You Are My Sunshine
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
- Sublime – What I Got
- Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- And many others – while even more songs’ video lessons are added regularly.
Remember – I don’t want you to pay for the lessons only to quit after two months. My mission is to get you to pick up the guitar and develop that PASSION and motivation that will keep driving you to make music for the rest of your life.
Why shouldn’t I take another course or just watch free YouTube lessons?
1) Your time is valuable, and trying to learn your way through random lessons on random guitar topics (instead of using a systematic, logical and proven approach) will never get you as far as a systematic method. Even more, using random YouTube lessons will make it way more likely that you’ll quit the guitar.
2) I understand you. Just like how I learned independently how to play the guitar – I know your wants and needs – and I am here to shortcut your way to the success which is playing all of your beloved songs. I built this course as the DREAM GUIDE for independent learners that I wish I had at the time – and could have saved me literally thousands of hours of struggling around before I found and developed those shortcuts and methods myself.
Can’t wait to hear your stories after you’ll be successfully jammin’ all of your songs with your friends.
*According to SimilarWeb-com stats.
**According to a study by Fender – google “90 of new guitarists”.
“Explanations are very clear. Lots of great ideas on how to go about learning and practicing the chords fast. Very pleasant and relaxed presentation with lots of great ideas and examples. I look forward to continuing the class!” Fred Bogdan.
- People who love music and want to play the songs that they love – out of their own hands.
- People who started playing guitar in the past but never made it through the first stages.
- People who have some experience on the guitar but want their playing to feel much easier and sound much smoother.