Performant GraphQL Backend just in few Evenings with Hasura
Save months of GraphQL Backend Development with Hasura and save weeks of learning Hasura with this Course
What you’ll learn
- Transforming Database into GraphQL Server with build-in Sorting, Full-Text Search & Pagination in few minutes
- Database Migrations & Metadata which will help your Database successfully evolve
- Authentication with JWT tokens & Firebase provider / Custom Authentication with WebHooks / Access with Admin Secret
- Role-Based Access to the Data (We will create User and Admin Role with different Permissions)
- File Uploading Strategy with GraphQL, Hasura Actions and Firebase Storage
- Create a Web Application Example with modern Frameworks and Material Design and connect with Hasura
- Orchestration & Delegation of custom Logic to 3rd party Micro-Services (REST & GraphQL) which will be created with Firebase Cloud Functions – GraphQL Backend
- Build Real-Time Queries to the Hasura GraphQL Server
- You have understanding what is Docker
- You have understanding what is GraphQL
- You have a little experience with Web Development
If you are aware of GraphQL and looking for a tool which can simplify development of the GraphQL backend – then you are lucky today! In this course you will know about a GraphQL engine Hasura which can save months of GraphQL backend development for you.
Hasura in just a few hours can transform your PostgreSQL database into Real-Time GraphQL Endpoints with incredible performance!
This is just some of topics we will cover in the course:
- Transforming a Database into GraphQL Server with build-in Sorting, Full-Text Search & Pagination;
- Using Subscriptions for real-time queries;
- Authentication with JWT tokens & Firebase provider / Authentication with WebHooks;
- Role-Based access to the Data (We will create User and Admin role with different permissions);
- File Uploading strategy with GraphQL and Firebase Storage – GraphQL Backend
- Database Migrations & Metadata which will help your database successfully evolve;
- You will see how Hasura can delegate custom logic to another Microservices (REST & GraphQL) which we will create by using Firebase Cloud Functions;
- And as a Cherry on the Top – We will build a Web App with Angular (React & Vue coming soon) which will communicate with our Hasura Server and this application will handle Authentication, File Uploading and basic GraphQL CRUD operations;
I am sure that you will be impressed by the functionality which it brings and this few hours invested in this course will save you weeks in the future. Enjoy watching!
P.s the course will be getting updates every time Hasura releases new features. At the moment sections with examples for React & Vue.js are “in development” and will be released soon.
Who this course is for:
- Frontend Developers at any Level – GraphQL Backend
- Backend Developers at any Level
- Product Managers who is looking for a Tool for quick idea Validation
- Developers who need some tool for quick GraphQL Backend prototyping
Created by Dmytro Mezhenskyi