NGINX 2019 – BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
Beginners Guide to master the HTTP Protocol and NGINX
Last updated 3/2019
What you’ll learn
- Have in-depth understanding of HTTP Protocol.
Can setup their own website with Reverse Proxies
Have solid foundation for Load Balancers and would know how to practically implement them.
- Configure Web Application Firewall
- This course is designed from absolute scratch for beginners.
- Computer with minimum 2GB RAM.
- Internet Connection to Download NGINX packages.
NGINX is one of the top grade HTTP Server which powers most of the top Enterprise websites like Netflix, Dropbox , WordPress, GitHub, Discovery and many others.
This is one of the first course which is specially designed for Beginners who would like to master NGINX. NGINX is not just a HTTP Server but can also act as a Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer.
Mastering NGINX means having a solid foundation for HTTP Protocol. Thus this course initially focuses on HTTP Protocol and then we slowly move to NGINX and using NGINX in an High Performance Enterprise Environment . All designed for beginners.
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to master NGINX
Size: 2.00 GB