Learn to Build Real World LMS eLearning Marketplace using NextJs React Node MongoDB Stripe AWS and Secure Authentication
What you’ll learn
- Build Udemy clone for real world use
- Build one of the biggest real world eLearning marketplace app
- Master frontend/backend Full Stack/MERN Stack
- Learn to use NextJs to build SEO ready react apps
- Learn to use AWS IAM (user management) SES (for email) and S3 (for storage)
- Learn to use Stripe Connect to build a robust marketplace
- Fully automated payment system
- Platform fee and instructor payout on each sale
- Production ready authentication using cookies including password reset
- Role based access for instructors and students with dedicated dashboard
- Simple and scalable LMS (learning management system)
- Global state management using react context API and reducer hook
- Robust course creation/management with lessons add/update/rearrange
- Free and paid course enrollment option
- User dashboard for courses with options to keep track of completed lessons
- Instructor dashboard with stripe account access, payment history and revenue report
- Deploy to digital ocean cloud
- To complete this course you must be from a country where stripe connect (type express) is supported. Please check stripe website for more detail.
- You will be required to create AWS account (free tier for first 12 month) however some charges may apply based on your usage
If you have taken my previous courses, then you have already build some great projects, I know that 🙂 You have already build E-commerce apps, SEO blogging platform, Social network and even a Marketplace…but you haven’t build any thing like this.
This project will not only teach you the very best of everything but also enables you to make a good income out of it.. yes this time you are not just going to build yet another project, you are going to build an eLearning marketplace that generates money for you and for your users (Instructors).
Another important part of this course is, It is build for production use. Yes when we say production, we need to make sure it is secure, fast, SEO and built with solid infrastructures right? Don’t worry, I have covered all that in the best possible way!
It is built with solid infrastructures to ultimately scale in future. We are using AWS SES for emails and S3 for storage. So as you can see, this is absolutely amazing project to build, that can easily be one of the best startup project to change the world.
Whether you want to build an online education marketplace for a country or a region or the entire world. This is where it all starts.
And it is all done from scratch with nothing but an empty code editor and of course with a lot of passion to learn, build and grow together. In about 5000 lines of code, you will be able to build this masterpiece and deploy to the cloud for the real world.
So if this sounds amazing, join me in this course. Let’s build this next big thing together and have a good time along the way!
Who this course is for:
- A web developer looking to build real world project/startup that generates revenue
- A web developer looking to build eLearning marketplace like udemy
Size: 10.65GB – Updated the link