Next.js – Build Full Stack Apps with Next.js using Redux
Next.js – Learn Next.js to build Full Stack, Production Ready & Powerful Apps using Redux, next-auth, Stripe & Vercel
Build Full Stack Apps with Next.js using Redux
What you’ll learn
- Learn all important features of Next JS
- Learn Server Side Rendering with Next
- Learn how file base routing works in Next
- Learn all different ways to pre fetch data
- Learn how to build full React stack application in Next JS
- Learn how to build production ready react apps
- Learn how to implement authentication with next-auth
- Learn how to implement Redux properly for State management in Next
- Learn how to integrate modern payment gateway like Stripe
- Learn how to integrate third party image hosting server like Cloudinary
- Learn how to handle errors properly
- Learn how to deploy full stack app on Vercel
- You must know the basic of Redux & State managment
- Nothing else, Just you and your precious time
Description – Build Full Stack Apps with Next.js using Redux
If you want to build a Build Full Stack Apps with Next.js using Redux or if you want to learn how to implement server-side rendering then welcome to this Ultimate Next.js course.
In this course, we will use Next.js which is a production-ready React.js framework. This is one of the most powerful tools with its three most key features:
- File-based routing
- Server-Side Rendering
- Full-stack application development
And in this course, we are going to use all these features and implemented them in our project. Not only this, we will also learn that How we can implement Redux for state management in Next.js with Server Side Rendering.
We will use next-auth which is the most popular package used with next for ultimate and powerful authentication.
We will make a Build Full Stack Apps with Next.js using Redux (Hotel Booking App) that is only built with Next.js.
We will integrate Stripe Payment Gateway to accept payment from users and follow and the best practices for that.
You can watch the complete DEMO of this project in the course content. If you are ready to build Production-Ready, Full Stack, Server Side Rendered Apps then I will see you in the course.
- Setting up Environment
- Why Next.js?
- Starting BookIT Project with Next.js
- Adding Rooms Resource
- Custom Error Handling
- Adding Filters, Search, Pagination
- Let’s start BookIT Frontend
- Data Fetching in Next.js
- Implementing Redux for State Management
- Adding Pagination, Search on Frontend
- Authentication with next-auth
- Protected Routes & Handle User
- Handle Room Bookings
- Adding Stripe for Payments
- Handle Room Reviews
- Admin Routes – Part 1
- Admin Routes – Part 2
- Deploying on Vercel
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who wants to enhance React knowledge
- Developers who want to build build Full Stack React Applications
- Any developer who wants to learn Next JS practically
- Anyone who loves to learn new technology