NodeJs API Project: School Management System API course 2023
Mastering NodeJS, MongoDB, ExpressJS, Mongoose, and RESTful API Development for Building School Management System
What you’ll learn in this MongoDB Nodejs Project Course
- You will have a clear understanding of how to develop a school management system
- You will learn how to create exams endpoints
- You will learn how to allow students to take exams
- You will learn how to implement generate exams report
- You will learn how to promote a student from one class to another
- You will learn how to allow students to check their exams results
- You will learn how to allow admin to publish and unpublished exams results
- You will learn how admin assign programs and classes to teachers
- You will learn how admin will register new students
- You will learn how admin can suspend and withdraw students
- You will learn how to prevent students to write exams if suspended or withdrawn
- You will learn how admin can create classes, programs, academic terms/years/year group/subjects
- You will learn how to implement role access level
- You will learn how to implement pagination and filtering
- You will learn how to implement advanced results middleware
- Basics of mongodb and node js using express framework
The “Nodejs School Management System API course 2023” is a comprehensive and hands-on course designed to teach students how to build a fully functional school management system API using MongoDB Nodejs. The course is intended for developers, programmers, and anyone interested in building robust and efficient web applications.
Throughout the course, students will learn how to use Node.js and its various modules to create a RESTful API that can handle all the necessary functionality for a school management system. Students will learn how to create endpoints, handle routing, and interact with a database using MongoDB. They will also learn how to implement security measures such as authentication and authorization to protect the API from unauthorized access.
The course will cover a wide range of topics including Node.js fundamentals, Express.js, MongoDB Nodejs, and RESTful API development. Students will also learn how to test their API using a tool called Postman.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of how to build and deploy a production-ready school management system API.
In addition to the technical aspects of the course, students will also learn how to design a scalable and maintainable API architecture. They will learn how to design the database schema and handle database migrations.
This course is ideal for students who have some basic programming experience and are looking to improve their skills in building web applications. By the end of the course, students will have developed a strong foundation in MongoDB Nodejs, and RESTful API development, and will be well-prepared to build their own school management system API or any other web applications.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner nodejs developer curious to master API development
- Anyone interested to build school management system API
Created by i novotek Academy