MICROSOFT EXCEL MASTERCLASS FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS
Microsoft Excel for Business – Excel Formulas and Functions, Excel Charts, Excel Analytics, Shortcuts & Excel Macros
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Master Excel’s most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index and Match
- Harness full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
- Visually enchant viewers using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms, Waterfall charts etc.
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
- Become competent in using advanced Analytics techniques in Excel such as Regression, Goal seek and Solver
- Learn Automation techniques by using Macros
- Explore fun and exciting use cases of Excel in our bonus videos
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
6 Reasons why you should choose this Excel course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Excel in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies
- Ample practice exercises because Excel requires practice
- Downloadable resources – Microsoft Excel
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Excel to its full potential to become proficient at your Excel tasks today!
Either you’re new to Excel, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Excel’s advanced features. Either way, this course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Excel course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on MS Excel which can be completed within 4 hours. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced course without wasting time on irrelevant Excel operations.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to crack Excel in the professional work place.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete and concise course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction – In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions – This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas – This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas – This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools – This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Formatting data and tables – This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows etc.
- Pivot Tables – This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
- Charts – This Excel lecture covers charts such as, Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart – Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Excel Shortcuts – This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
- Analytics in Excel – This Excel lecture covers the data analytics options available in Excel such as Regression, Solving linear programming problem (Minimization or Maximization problems), What-if (Goal Seek and Scenario Manager)
- Macros – This lecture covers the process of recording a Macro, running a Macro and creating a button to run a Macro.
- Bonus Lectures – Waterfall chart in Excel 2016 and previous versions of Excel, Infographics 1: Cool charts, Infographics 2: Cool charts
- And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Excel will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel for study or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Why learn Microsoft Excel?
1. Microsoft Excel helps solve Business Problems
2. Microsoft Excel helps you get stuff done
3. Microsoft Excel will make you better at your job (no matter what that is)
4. Microsoft Excel know-how can instantly increase your job prospects as well as your starting salary
How much time does it take to learn Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn Microsoft Excel quickly starts from the basics and takes you to advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. Practice is the only way to learn Microsoft Excel quickly.
What are the steps I should follow to learn Microsoft Excel?
1. Start learning from the basics of Microsoft Excel. The first 3 sections of the course cover the basics.
2. Once done with the basic try your hands on advanced MS Excel. Next 7 sections cover Advanced Excel topics
3. Next section will help you some cool new tricks of Microsoft Excel.
4. Practice your learning on the exercise provided with every lecture.
What is the difference between basic and advanced level of Excel?
At Basic level of MS Excel a person
- Can build excel formulas using: SUM, IF, AVERAGE, COUNT, ROUND
- Is comfortable building excel formulas to manipulate text and dates
- Understands and can use the Filter and Sort feature of Microsoft Excel.
- Can create basic charts like Line chart, bar chart and pie chart
At Advanced level of MS Excel a person
- Can implement Excel LOOKUP Formulas like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Index and Match
- Can use conditional and logical formulas like IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, OR, AND etc.
- Knows what a Pivot Table is and how to build one.
- Knows what an add-in is and how to install one.
- Can record a macro and use it later.
- Can successfully edit/modify simple recorded macros.
- Can create advanced charts like Waterfall chart and overlay chart in Microsoft Excel
- Can create solve analytics problem using excel solver.
Start working proficiently on Microsoft Excel and increase your office productivity.
The Authors of this course have several years of corporate experience and hence have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement of Excel in today’s corporate world.
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master excel from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Students about to join their first corporate