MAVEN CRASH COURSE
Create a multi module maven java web application project in easy steps
Last updated 12/2018
What you’ll learn
- Learn what Maven is and Why it is so popular
Master all the core concepts
Create and Build a project from the command line
- Work on a end to end java web application usecase
- Create and build maven projects from eclipse
- Write,Execute and skip unit tests
- Create a web application
- Develop a multi module maven project
- All in simple and easy steps
- Software setup is covered in detail
- Knowledge of core java and web development will help but not required
Apache maven is one of the most popular build and project management tools in the java world.In this course you will master all the core concepts of Maven while working hands on to create a multi module java web application project.
- You will download and install in this MAVEN CRASH COURSE
- You will create a standalone project using the maven script from the command line.
- Understand the Project Object Model
- Learn all the import concepts such life cycle phases Project Coordinates,Plugin,Goals and Repositories.
- Customize the default settings
- Create a Web Application in this MAVEN CRASH COURSE
- Using from Eclipse with the aid of m2eclipse plugin
What are the requirements?
- Java,Eclipse IDE,Tomcat,Maven(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
- A basic understanding of Java and Java Web Development
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn what convention over configuration is and the project structure
- Apply your understanding and your ability to build a project
- Create and build a java web application
- Master all the important concepts while working hands on
- Java Developers
- Students with java background
- Any one who want to develop and build projects
- Java Background and web application development background will help but not required
Size: 571.72 MB