MASTERING MAGENTO 2
Explore the core functionalities of Magento 2
- Create Magento 2 module from scratch, utilizing the newest framework features
- Use newest 2 features for fast and comfortable development
- Learn the best 2 development parrterns and approaches
- Introduce your customizations to Magento 2 functionality without conflicts with extensions
- Customize the core 2 functionality in an elegant and conflict-free way
- No previous experience in Magento framework required
Magento 2 is not just the next version of 1, it is a completely new framework. It introduces a bunch of new libraries and approaches, with more opportunities to implement functionality better. In order to improve modularity, flexibility, and extensibility Magento 2 had to become a bit more complicated than Magento 1. That’s why, unfortunately, some of the new approaches in 2 are just not explicit enough. This course explains how the most important parts of the framework are implemented, how they work, and how they can be used. It explores module implementation and core functionality customization, demonstrating 2 development patterns and approaches. Finally, the course is not just about functionality implementation, it shares the best practices for managing Magento 2 applications as a whole. The course is intended to cover the most valuable information you need to know as a 2 developer.
About The Author
Sergii Ivashchenko has been working in a team for more than four years. He took part in the development of both the Magento 1 and 2 frameworks and participated in the implementation of the Testing Framework. For several years, Sergii has been systemizing and sharing his knowledge of the framework and core modules by contributing to official and non-official 2 documentation and development resources, and talking at events and meetups. Currently, Sergii is working on the implementation of e-commerce websites via Magento 2, developing extensions and integrations, managing infrastructure, continuous integration, deployment, and continuous performance optimization. Sergii also consults with and trains 1 developers to develop successfully, efficiently, and comfortably on the 2 platform.
- This course is for developers who want to start working with the 2 framework and utilize its power to the max. No previous experience with Magento framework is assumed.