Learn Manual Software Testing with Live Project + Jira Tool
Manual Testing, Jira Tool & Live Project (E-Commerce Domain)
Learn Manual Software Testing
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand Software Testing Concepts and the complete cycle of Manual Testing.
You will be seeing the live project and will be able to start the career in the Software Quality Assurance filed.
You will know how to use Jira tool in Agile Process.
You will know how to track Project activities in Jira.
You will know how to report bugs in Jira.
You will know how to write test cases and Update status in Jira.
Basic Knowledge of Computer.
*** Updated Course in Jan-2021
*** Beginners who wanted to start career in Software Testing, this course will be very helpful.
*** After completion of this course you will get knowledge on Software Testing Types, How to conduct Testing and Testing Process in Real Time Projects.
*** You will learn how to work in Agile & Scrum Projects.
Module-1: Software Testing Concepts
- SDLC & STLC
- Project Vs Product
- QA & QC & QE
- Different Levels of Software Testing
- White Box & Black Box Testing
- Static Testing & Dynamic Testing
- Verification & Validation
- System Testing Types
- GUI Testing
- Functional & Non-Functional Testing
- Test Design Techniques
- Re-Testing & Regression testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Adhoc Testing
- Sanity & Smoke Testing
- End-To-End Testing
- STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Use case, Test scenario & Test case
- Test Environment and Execution
- Defect Reporting
- Test Closure
- Test Metrics
Module-2: Software Testing Live Project
- Project introduction
- Understanding Functional Requirements from FRS
- Creating Test Scenarios
- Creating Test Cases – Learn Manual Software Testing
- Test Execution
- Bug Reporting & Tracking
- Test Sign off
Phase-3: Agile Testing + Jira Tool
- What is Agile
- What is Scrum / Scrum Team
- What is Sprint
- What is User Story
- How to give story points / How to estimate user story
- What is Definition of Done and Definition of Ready
- Different Sprint Activities:
- Sprint Planning / Backlog Refinement / Sprint Review / Sprint Retrospective
- How to install and configure JIRA tool
- How to create Project in Jira
- Hoe to create users in Jira
- How to create Backlog, Epic & User Stories in JIRA
- Creating sprint in Jira
- Starting sprint
- Sprint life cycle in JIRA
- Creating bugs in Jira
- How to write test cases in JIRA with Zephyr plugin
- Creating Test Cycles
- Execute/update Test cases in Jira
Who this course is for:
- Students willing to start their professional career as a “Test Engineer”, Fresh Graduates, Non IT Professionals.