LEARN HOW TO BUILD AMAZON WEBSITE USING VUE.JS AND NODE.JS
Use Vue.js, Nuxt.js , Node.js, MongoDB, Stripe, Algolia and AWS to clone an actual Amazon website
How To Build Amazon Website
- You have used the node ecosystem (npm, Express, etc.). This is NOT an intro to node class and I will NOT cover these in detail.
- You have basic command line knowledge (at least capable of navigating and running a program)
- You have a computer capable of running Nodejs.
- Basic Programming
- HTML & CSS
What’s this course about?
Learn Vue.js and Node.js by building an Amazon Clone. The course will guide you to build the website step by step. We will go through the fundamentals of building basic API up to building a complicated Frontend!
Who’s teaching this course – How To Build Amazon Website
My name is Naufal Yahaya and I’m a CTO of a Ridesharing app built for women (blink) and also one of the instructors at Learnpal io. My passion is building great products, solving complex problems and teaching complex problems in layman’s term 🙂
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
- …you’re experienced with Angular or React but want to dive into Vue.js
- …know the Vue.js basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- …already worked quite a bit with Vue.js but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
- ..you are interested to build a production-grade website
- … you are dreaming to build your own website.
What will you learn in this course?
- You will learn how to build clean API
- You will learn how to properly build a complicated frontend (admin + consumer) in Vue.js
- You will learn about State management by creating an add to cart feature
- You will learn about Payment integration
- You will learn about Search Integration
- You will learn about Forms
- You will learn about MongoDB database
- You will learn about Redis – how to access fast data
- You will learn how to build your own web application by the end of the course
- You will learn how to deploy your application AWS
- You will learn about AWS S3 to store images
- You will learn about Authentication
- Beginner programmer
- Entrepreneur who knows a little about programming
- Software Engineer