Web Development for Absolute Beginners.Learn HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch. Build Amazing Real World Projects.
Created by John Smilga
Last updated 4/2019
What you’ll learn
- Learn HTML5 from scratch.
Learn CSS3 from scratch.
Create responsive real world projects from scratch.
- Learn CSS Grid and Flexbox Layout Modules.
- Learn where to get free images, custom fonts.
- Learn how to work with font-awesome icons
- Learn where to get custom color palettes.
- No programming/coding experience as we will start from absolute scratch
- Any computer – Mac, PC.
- Any Text Editor. We will download Brackets Text Editor but will be able follow along with any text editor.
- Any Web Browser. Chrome,Firefox.(Chrome is requirement only if wants to use Brackets Live Preview).
- All required software is free!!!!
If you want to start your career in Web Development, HTML and CSS are essential skills to have because they are foundational languages of the web.
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. In short HTML is a markup language that is used developing web pages.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. In short CSS is a language responsible for layout and styling of the web pages.
In this course we will cover both languages from the scratch and by the end of the course become HTML and CSS ninjas by building Responsive Real World Projects.
Why you should take this course?
Reason Number ONE – You Will Understand the Web Better.
Knowing the HTML and CSS and how they are used to create web pages is essential for web developer as they are building blocks of every web page.
Reason Number TWO – You Will be able to Create Websites.
Once you will know HTML and CSS you will be able to create a personal,unique web page for yourself.
Reason Number THREE – Start a Web Career.
For anybody who wants to pursue a career in Web Development knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
Reason Number FOUR – You Will Progress to Another Programming Languages with Greater Ease.
Reason Number FIVE – We Will Learn HTML and CSS from Scratch and Will Use it to Build Responsive Real Life Projects.
Not only we will learn the theory of HTML and CSS step by step. We also will apply our knowledge by building Real Life Projects.
- Anyone who wants to learn Web Development from scratch.
Size: 13.08 GB