HANDS-ON SKETCH 4 MASTERCLASS – LEARN WEB AND MOBILE DESIGN
Master Sketch 4 for Mobile, Website and Logo design. Popular plugins, challenging projects and resources.
Last updated 5/2018
What you’ll learn
- Master one of the hottest programs for graphic design
Obtain the skills and confidence to create app screens, logos and webpages
Learn about plug-ins and boost your productivity
- Export your designs and send to clients or developers
- Test your skills with design challenges and assignments
- Students will need to purchase Sketch or download a Trial version from the app store
- Windows users: You’ll need to be running OS X in a virtual environment
- Strong desire to master one of the most popular programs around
Following the success of my previous courses on Sketch, I created this course to showcase Sketch 4 and packed it with a ton of new content. In this immersive course I’ll take you step-by-step through the basics of Sketch and show you how to design mobile app screens, web pages, logos and much more.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll have the confidence and real-world experience to start creating your own designs with Sketch.
- Start with the basics: Learn to draw and manipulate shapes, organize your workspace, manipulate images and customize fonts
- Magazine Cover Project: We’ll brainstorm, gather inspiration and custom fonts, create a wireframe and then create our final design
- Web Page Project: Follow along as we recreate content for a top selling web page template from header to footer
- Mobile App Screens: Learn the techniques for building the most popular mobile app interfaces
- Logos: Step-by-step walkthroughs for creating more than a dozen logos
- Knowledge Check: Your understanding of the topics covered will be tested in the form of quizzes, design challenges, and assignments
Class Resources & Support:
- You’ll see the process I use when designing and where I get my resources
- If you have a question, comment, or need help, post it in the Q & A section or on the Facebook group
Start your journey and find out why many of the fastest growing companies around are using Sketch.
- Beginners looking to test the waters of Graphic Design and possibly change careers
- Developers interested in becoming a double-threat by creating their own content
- Experienced Graphic Artists and Web Designers who want to learn Sketch
Size: 3.18 GB