Gatsby JS: Build PWA Blog With GraphQL And React + WordPress
Create Gatsby JS Progressive Web App With GraphQL And React + WordPress & Add Jam Stack To Your Skills
What you’ll learn
- How To Create Amazingly FAST Websites With Gatsby JS
- How To Use Gatsby Starters
- How To Use Global CSS & Module CSS in Gatsby JS
- How To Use GraphQL
- How To Use Layouts In Gatsby
- How To Use Markdown Remark As A Source Of Data
- How To Use WordPress To Source Data
- How To SEO Optimize Your Website
- How To Do A Lighthouse Website Audit And Improve Score
- How To Deploy Your Website With Netlify
- Howe To Do Continuous Deployment With GitHub + Netlify
- How To Use Webhooks With Netlify, WordPress And GitHub
- Knowledge in ReactJS
- Knowledge in JavasScript ES6
Description – Blog With GraphQL And React
Gatsby JS is a free and open source framework based on React that helps developers build blazing fast static site generator which can create websites and apps.
But what does this even mean?
Well… it combines together the best parts of React, Webpack, React-router, GraphQL, and other front-end tools in to one and creates an amazing tool enjoyable for developers!
With Gatsby JS you can use modern web tech without the headache. Everything will be setup and will be waiting for you to start building.
One of the best things about Gatsby is that you can bring your own data from headless CMS, APIs, Databases or the file system.
There is no limit there – Blog With GraphQL And React
You can source data even from WordPress
And this makes it very easy for clients to interact with the website that you have built for them and add new content.
They just need to update their posts on WordPress and that’s it…
Also with Gatsby you will NOT build a website with last decade’s tech.
Every website is a web app and every web app is a website.
With Gatsby It is very easy to make your project a Static Progressive Web App (PWA)
You get code and data splitting out-of-the-box.
Gatsby.js builds the fastest possible website.
Instead of waiting to generate pages when requested, pre-build pages and lift them into a global cloud of servers — ready to be delivered instantly to your users wherever they are.
So if you are wondering what you will learn in this course here is the list below
In this course you will learn the following:
- The Essentials Of Gatsby JS & How To Install It and Create First Project
- How To Use Gatsby Starters To Create Your Project
- How to Create Pages In Gatsby And How to Link Them Correctly
- How To Separate Elements Into Components And How To Use Them
- How To Create Page Layouts Which Can Be Used As Templates
- How To Use GraphQL
- How To Add Sourcing Plugins
- How To Use Markdown Remark For Creating You Pages/Posts
- How To Create A Blog Using Gatsby & Markdown Remark (JAM Stack)
- How To Use WordPresss As Headless CMS
- How To Add Metatags And Improve SEO Of Website
- How To Create SEO Component And Use It In Layouts
- How To Deploy Your Project To Netlify And Github
- How To Make Continuous Deployment With Netlify Webhooks
- How To Audit Your Website With The Lighthouse (Industry Standard by Google)
- How To Create Lighthouse Perfect Score
- How To Convert Your Website To A Progressive Web App (PWA)
- How To Create WordPress Webhooks To Redeploy Your Project On Netlify When You Create/Update/Delete A Post
You would also be able to ask questions inside the course if you get stuck somewhere.
I will be there to help you out whenever you need.
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that is why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
Also I offer you a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!
So you have nothing to risk and everything to gain from this course!
It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever
- Beginner React JS Developers Who Want To Create FAST, SEO Optimized, Static Websites With Gatsby JS
There is no course on the zip file stop fooling us