Flutter 2.0: Build Modern Responsive Web & Mobile Apps
Build Adaptive Apps – Web Apps, iOS, Android & Desktop Apps with a Single Codebase using Flutter 2.0 & Firestore
What you’ll learn
- Build Web Apps with Flutter 2.0 & Could Firestore
- Build Adaptive, Dynamic Web Apps with Flutter 2.0
- Master Advanced Flutter API’s like Providers & Routing
- Compile and Build iOS and Android App Using the same Flutter Web App Codebase
- Learn How to Use FirebaseAuth to Authenticate Web App Users
- Cutting Edge Flutter 2.0 Web App, iOS, Android and Desktop App Development Tools
- Basic programming experience in general is helpful. As long as you have basic OOP Concepts, you should be just fine
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
- Pre-existing, Flutter, Dart Programming Experience is helpful; Or Web Development Basics
Flutter 2.0 Web is here!
If you’ve wondered how to leverage your pre-existing Flutter/Dart development skills, then you’ll be happy to know you now can build dynamic, scalable, and adaptive web apps (iOS, Android, and Desktop) with Flutter!
Flutter 2.0 is a big release – you can use Flutter and Dart to build adaptive web and desktop apps – all with a single codebase.
In this course, you’ll learn how to leverage Flutter 2.0 and Dart and build a capstone app called Book Tracker.
- (First) How to build a simple Flutter Web App – Portfolio App – to get started
- Build a full-fledged, more complex, Flutter Web App with Firestore, FirebaseAuth as the backend
- Create, Authenticate, and login users using Google Cloud FirebaseAuth
- Create, Edit, Delete, Update Books with Cloud Firestore backend
- Use Providers, StreamBuilders in Flutter 2.0
- Learn how to implement basic and Advanced Routing in Flutter 2.0 Web
- Deploy Flutter Web App to Firebase Hosting
- Build and release iOS and Android Mobile Apps from the same Web app codebase!
By the end of this course, you’ll have all the tools and knowledge you’ll need to build adaptive Flutter web apps, iOS, Android competently and easily port the same app into Desktop Apps!
Join and give yourself the right tools to become a Flutter cross-platform Software Developer!
Why Should You Take This Course (one more reason)?
I’m Paulo Dichone, creator of the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 100,000 happy and satisfied students). This time, I have designed this Android Masterclass course – especially for YOU.
I know how hard it can be to learn Flutter development in general – there’s a lot of information out there, but the problem is that none is complete, nor is it updated. I understand how frustrating it’s to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!
That’s why I do what I do – teach.
My sole goal is to show you that you can get started right away with Flutter Web Development and start building your web app ideas!
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 13 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Build two Flutter Web Apps
- Challenges and Solutions
- Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
- My great sense of humor 🙂
Enroll today and start learning.
See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate Flutter Developers
- Web Developers who Want to Learn to Build Flutter Web Apps
- Curious Students who Want to Build Their Own Flutter Web Apps, iOS, Android and Desktop Apps with Flutter 2.0
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Flutter 2.0 Web App Development Works
- Anyone who wants to Learn Flutter Web App Development