Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma
Learn Figma for UI work and modern web design: create beautiful responsive websites. Figma – the future of web design!
Figma for UI/UX
What you’ll learn
- Create beautiful website designs in Figma
- Transform the desktop version of the website to the mobile one
- How to prepare the design for the client and coders
- The most important design principles that can be applied to any web design project
- How to start any website project the right way
- Get inspiration & design resources – the correct way!
- Figma is totally free. All you need is a computer and a bit of time.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about modern web design and we’re going to use Figma, one of the best design programs. Here are some of the things that you’ll learn:
- The course is beginner friendly – Figma for UI/UX – we’ll take it step by step and learn through fun exercises!
- UI & UX – all the essential principles you have to know
- Responsive design: transform the desktop version to the mobile version
- How to prepare the design for coding: make coders & clients happy
- Design principles that can be applied on any project
- Find out what clients want from you – what assets/deliverables and in what format
About Chris Barin
I’m a professional web & app designer and I’ve been designing websites for over 10 years. I’ve freelanced, I’ve run my own design company, and I’m an entrepreneur in the e-commerce space. I know what clients want and I’ll share all my experience with you!
Why take this course?
- You’ll work on real world projects that are actually live and they have visitors & clients – Figma for UI/UX
- Discover the best tips & tricks that will take you from beginner to advanced user in a very short time;
- Explore case studies where I explain in detail the most common mistakes;
- Get access to a Discord group filled with people that love web design – this is a free chat room where you can often find me;
Web design has changed my life in an incredible way – it helped me move out of my parents house, it gave me a wonderful career as a freelancer, I created a design company, but more than anything it made me confident. This is a life skill that you can depend on. I know that no matter what happens in my life, I can create value through my own two hands by designing beautiful websites. I know everything will be OK because of that. At the end of this course, I hope you’ll be as confident as I am. Let’s get to work!
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for both beginners and advanced users that want to learn modern web design
- Website developers that want to learn how to design websites – Figma for UI/UX
- People that want to know how to transform the desktop version of a website to the mobile one
- Designers that don’t know the latest web design trends and principles
- Anyone who wants a life skill they can depend on – whethever for a new career or another income stream