EasyPy3: Python for Beginners
A comprehensive introduction for absolute beginners. Learn from scratch with many projects, coding exercises & quizzes!
Python for Beginners
What you’ll learn
- Programming and where Python fits in
- Data types and operators
- Input, output and variables
- Conditional statements and loops
- Data collections; lists, tuples and dictionaries
- Your own functions in Python
- Multiple projects, coding exercises and quizzes in each section to aid learning
- End of course program challenge and an exam to test your knowledge
- Computer ?
- Internet connection ?
- Basic mathematics skills ➕
- Basic problem solving skills ❔
- Understand English language ?
Description – Python for Beginners
EasyPy3 is aimed at complete beginners to Python for Beginners, giving a comprehensive introduction to the programming language. You won’t just be looking at the screen and watching someone code, nor will you just listen to someone go on and on about the theory. The course is designed to give students multiple opportunities to have hands-on experience, keeping the student engaged so learning can be made fun. EasyPy3 aims to give you a good understanding of the topic in simple terms with visual aids before showing you how to code it in Python. The course covers all the topics required for you to become an Entry-Level Python Programmer.
Who this course is for:
- ✔️ Beginner with no coding experience ??
- ✔️ Beginner with some coding experience ??
- ✔️ Intermediate wanting to recap & learn more ??
- ❌ Advanced will not learn anything new, sorry ??