DSA for Cracking the Coding Interview. Animated Examples for Faster Learning and Deeper Understanding.
What you’ll learn in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Mastery of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Confidently answer technical interview questions
- Time and Space Complexity of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strengthen your skills as a developer
- Basic programming
- No experience with data structures or algorithms required
This course is different…
After each line of code, an animation of the data structure or algorithm is updated to show exactly what that line of code did.
The advanced level animations provide huge advantages to students:
- Increased understanding of the concepts
- Greater rate of retention
- The material can be covered in a fraction of the time
That means that you can actually learn more material in less time and have higher retention of the material.
That is the key combination of factors to prepare you for the technical interview that lands you your dream job!
I invite you to watch a few of the videos in this course to see what I mean. The difference will be noticeable right away!
I spent over a year to create this course with the goal that an absolute beginner can take it and understand all of the concepts the first time through.
What you will get in this course…
Over 100 hand crafted HD videos that use animations to illustrate technical concepts.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- Big O notation
- Linked Lists
- Doubly Linked Lists
- Stacks & Queues
- Binary Trees
- Hash Tables
- Bubble Sort
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Merge Sort
- Quick Sort
- Breadth First Search
- Depth First Search
I am excited to help you move forward with your coding and career goals.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- University Students of Data Structure & Algorithm classes