Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance
Create powerful Trading Strategies and fully automated AWS Trading Bots for Bitcoin & co. | Spot and Futures Trading
Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading
What you’ll learn
Build automated Crypto Trading Bots with Python, Binance and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Spot Trading and Futures Trading
Create powerful and unique Crypto Trading Strategies
Rigorous Testing of Strategies: Backtesting, Forward Testing and live Testing (Paper Trading)
Deep Dive into the Binance API (Spot & Futures)
API Trading with Binance and many other Exchanges (FTX, Kraken, …)
Truly Data-driven Trading and Investing
Margin Trading (Leverage)
Understand Trading: Order Types, Commissions, Bid-Ask-Spread, Slippage, Liquidation, etc.
Load Historical Market Data (Price, Volume and more) from Crypto Spot & Futures Markets
Get programmatic access to many Crypto Exchanges with the CCXT Library
Python Coding and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in a way that everybody understands it
Coding with Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn
Fully automate and schedule your Trades on a virtual Server in the AWS Cloud
Stream high-frequency real-time Cryptocurrency Data
Understand, analyze, control and limit Trading Costs
No Python experience needed. This course provides a Python Crash Course.
No Finance/Trading knowledge required. You will learn everything you need to know.
A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
An internet connection capable of streaming HD videos.
Some high school level math skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps).
###### Course Update (Dec 2021) ######
Newly added to the course: API Trading with Binance and many other exchanges using the CCXT Library
Supported Exchanges: FTX, Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin, KuCoin Futures, OKEx, Bybit, and many more…
Welcome to the most comprehensive Algorithmic Trading Course for Cryptocurrencies. It´s the first 100% Data-driven Crypto Trading Course!
Learn how some of the most successful Crypto Traders and Investors make Profits – Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading
In this rigorous but yet practical Course, we will leave nothing to chance, hope, vagueness, or pure intuition! And it´s the most detailed course on the Binance API.
So what´s the ultimate goal of this course? Creating powerful and fully automated Crypto Trading Bots for Spot Trading and Futures Trading.
The course is structured in five Parts:
Part 1: Fundamentals of Trading, Binance, and Python for Finance
- Trading vs Investing
- Spot vs. Derivates (Futures) Trading
- What you should know about Cryptocurrencies as an Asset Class
- Trading 101: Market Orders, Limit Orders, Commissions, Spreads, Slippage, Market Depth, and more
- Binance Overview and the Binance API
- Financial Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
Part 2: Automated Crypto Spot Trading
- Long-only Strategies – Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading
- Enhanced Buy-and-Hold Strategies
- Backtesting, Optimization, and Forward Testing of Trading Strategies
- Implementing and automating Trades
- Creating fully automated Trading Bots in the Cloud (AWS)
- Real Trading and Paper Trading
Part 3: Automated Crypto Futures Trading
- Futures and perpetual Futures
- Long-Short Futures Trading Strategies
- Margin Trading (Leverage)
- Real Trading and Paper Trading with the Binance Futures API
Part 4: API Trading with other Exchanges
- Getting programmatic access with the CCXT Library
- Trading with CCXT and Binance
- Trading with CCXT and FTX
- more examples to come…
Part 5 (Appendix): A Python Crash Course (optional)
- Everything you need to know about Python Coding for this Course – no more, no less
What else should you know about me and the course?
- The course shows how to do things right. But equally important, it highlights the most commonly made mistakes in (Crypto) Trading. There is hardly any other business where beginners make so many mistakes. Why is that? A lack of skills, expertise, and experience. And: Overconfidence and overreliance on intuition. As a finance professional with an extensive academic background (MSc in Finance, CFA) my clear message is: For Trading and Investing, intuition and common sense are not your best friends. Very often, the most intuitive solution is not the correct solution!
- This course is “not only” a crypto trading course but also an in-depth Python Course that goes beyond what you can typically see in other courses. Create Software with Python and run it in real-time on a virtual Server (AWS)!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in the Course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start with Cryptocurrencies and want to do it right straight way (avoiding common mistakes).
- Cryptorcurreny Traders and Investors who want to professionalize and automate their Business.
- Cryptorcurreny Traders and Investors tired of relying on simple strategies, chance and hope.
- Finance & Investment Professionals who want to step into Data-driven Finance.
- Data Scientists and Machine Learning Professionals with an interest in Trading and Cryptos.