- Build your own music streaming service
- Discover important techniques that are essential for any aspiring software engineers
- No prior knowledge needed! A basic understanding of HTML is helpful – but not essential
- A computer
The ULTIMATE guide to going from beginner to advanced developer at the hands of a Microsoft Software Engineer.
Ever wondered how Spotify works? Ever wanted to create your own music streaming service? This course will show you, step by step, how to create your own music streaming service just like Spotify. Your users will be able to:
- Sign up
- Search for all their favorite artists, albums and songs in real time!
- Create and customize their own playlists
- Control the music with all the usual controls such as play, pause, skip, previous, shuffle, repeat etc.
- And much, much more!
By enrolling in this course, you will have the COMPLETE support of a Microsoft Software Engineer (me). I’m always ready to answer any question you may have. Programming issues, errors, feature requests, general programming advice – it doesn’t matter, I’m always happy to help! I always aim to respond to questions within a few hours and it’s also worth noting that I’ve answered EVERY SINGLE question asked so far on all of my courses.
Future course discounts:
By enrolling in this course, you will get access to ALL of my current and future courses for the lowest possible discount we as instructors are capable of offering on Udemy – FOREVER.
The site you create in this course will be the highlight of your project portfolio! Any potential employer who see’s this project on your resume will want to hear all about it. The reason? They know that a project like this means you’re familiar with the wide range of technical skills they need their employees to know.
Finally, this project is a lot of fun and I know you’ll have a great time implementing your own unique ideas as well as the ones we implement together. What are you waiting for?
*You don’t need any experience to take this course, however a basic understanding of HTML would be great. I will explain everything as I go, but some things I spent more time on than others. I don’t spent a huge amount of time on the absolute lowest level basics e.g. what is HTML. So if you have absolutely no experience programming, you are absolutely fine to take this course, just ask me to explain things further if you would like a more detailed explanation
- Any aspiring software engineers or web developers dreaming of working at a company like Google, Facebook or Microsoft