CompTIA Data+ Certification Course
Three courses in one. SQL Database Administration Fundamentals – CompTIA Data+ – Microsoft Excel
CompTIA Data+ Certification Course
What you’ll learn
- You Will understand core database concepts
- You will be able to administer a database
- You will be able to creat and administer SQL database objects
- You will to be more efficient at analyzing and interpreting data
- You will be able to analyze and interpret complex datasets
- You will be a high-level Exel user
- We cover everything you need to know. Just bring along a healthy interest in data and business intelligence.
Hello there, my name is Paul Browning. My team and I have put together a video training course for the brand new CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001).
I started teaching Cisco CCNA courses after leaving Cisco systems in 2004. Since then, we have trained many hundreds of thousands of students for their CompTIA A+, Network+, PenTest+, Security+, Linux+, Cisco CCNA and CCNP, Wireshark, Python, Ethical Hacking, and many more exams. I’ve also written many best-selling IT books, including Cisco CCNA Simplified, Cisco CCNA in 60 Days, IP Subnetting – Zero to Guru, and the entire 101 Labs series for A+, Network+ and many more exams.
I’ve worked my way up from the helpdesk to network support, network consulting, and beyond, so I know exactly what it’s like to start from the bottom, and I know how valuable certifications are to your career. You simply won’t get called for job interviews without being certified.
Unlike many companies, HowToNetwork NEVER uses IT trainers for its courses. We ALWAYS hire IT experts who are working on-the-job and ask them to share their real-world experience with you so you can hit the ground running from your first day.
This is one exam certification course. To qualify, you need to be successful in the below exam:
- CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001)
CompTIA presumes around 18-24 months experience in data analytics before you take this exam, but if you are just starting out, then don’t worry because we have you covered. This is actually three courses in one:
Course 1 – Microsoft Database Essentials – CompTIA Data+ Certification Course
- Learn to create databases from scratch
- Configure databases for storage
- Administer a SQL database
- Follow along with hands-on labs
- Configure database security
Course 2 – CompTIA Data+
- Learn data mining
- Understand data types and structures
- Learn statistical methods
- Common data analytics tools used by experts
- Learn data governance and compliance
Course 3 – Learn Excel From Scratch
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Format spreadsheets – CompTIA Data+ Certification Course
- Insert data in cells and ranges
- Summarize data with functions
- Create charts and views
- Follow along with three real-world case studies
WHAT SOME OF OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
5 Stars “It was an excellent course for IPv6 beginners. A lot of clarity on IPv6 fundamentals and hope to improve the same further.” – Suresh Y.
5 Stars “Fantastic and fully comprehensive. I needed to learn how to migrate my IPv4 network of routers to IPv6, and this course covered almost all the bases. The authors were also responsive to my questions. I highly recommend this course to my friends who wish to learn IPv6.” – Wilson C.
5 Stars “Great content, and the labs are awesome! For someone with absolutely zero prior knowledge of TCP/IP, I feel I have learned a lot in last one week.”’ – Pankaj M.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
There is currently a huge shortfall of candidates with data analysis skills and a wide variation in available job titles and responsibilities. The shortfall is around 625,000 job postings to be filled. There is a lack of consistency in educational program offerings and credentials (until now) and a way to standardize around a set of skills.
Consider this course if you are interested in learning how to confidently interpret data insights and communicate them in a way that drives the business forward. The job description would be any role that analyzes business-specific data. Individuals likely report data analytics to management on a regular basis on business functions, i.e., they analyze and monitor dashboards, results, and trends.
Suppose you have or want to develop strong logical and critical thinking skills if you consider it important to think through things. If you find yourself often asking ‘why?’ then you should consider this course. It’s particularly suitable for tenacious problem solvers who want data-driven solutions to problems.
WHAT DOES A DATA ANALYST DO?
The data analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data that can drive business priorities and lead to intelligent decision-making. CompTIA Data+ validates certified professionals have the skills required to facilitate data-driven business decisions, including:
- Mining data
- Manipulating data
- Applying basic statistical methods
- Analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle
Typical job roles include:
- Data Analyst
- Reporting Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
This course is fantastic value for money:
- 23 hours of video
- Practice exams for lessons and modules
- Follow-along labs where you configure your own database
- Case studies for Excel you can use in the real world
- Access to instructors
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Exam Code: DA0-001
Max. 90 questions (multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, and performance-based)
Length of exam: 90 minutes
Passing score: 675 (on a scale of 100-900)
Recommended experience: 18-24 months’ hands-on experience in a lab or in the field
Who this course is for:
- Budding data analysts, reporting analysts, marketing analyst or business intelligence analyst
- Students interested in passing the CompTIA Data+ exam (DA0-001)