Complete Power BI Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero
Discover Power BI and take your Business Intelligence Skills to the next level!
What you’ll learn in Complete Power BI Bootcamp
- Create amazing intelligence reports with Power BI
- Learn about properties and elements on a Power BI Dashboard
- Understand the variety of visual charts available in PowerBI
- Use visual formatting in Power BI to create selections and layers
- Learn how to use colors, themes, and templates to customize your intelligence reports
- Understand visual reporting design elements and guidelines in Power BI
- Use hierarchies with visuals, including drill-down and drill-through
- Learn about data modeling to connect to multiple raw data sources from Power BI
- Discover M Language and Power Query for advanced use cases in Power BI
- No technical prerequisites required, you just need admin permission to use Power BI on your computer
Welcome to the best online resource to learn how to use Microsoft’s Power BI!
In this Complete Power BI Bootcamp we’ll teach you everything you need to go from zero to hero in business intelligence with Power BI. In this course you will learn how you can leverage Power BI to easily build reports and dashboards with interactive visualizations and see how other organizations have used this solution to drive business results with actionable insights. Microsoft Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Whether your data is a simple Microsoft Excel workbook, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses, Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, clean, and model your data without affecting the underlying source, visualize (or discover) what’s important, and share that with anyone or everyone you want.
We’ve constructed this course to take you from Zero to Hero with Power BI in one of the fastest ways possible.
This courses covers a wide variety of topics designed to take you from Zero to Hero in Power BI. This course will teach you about:
- Power BI Set-up
- Page Properties
- Different kinds of Charts
- Line and Ribbon Visuals
- Funnels, Treemaps, and other Chart types
- Cards, KPIs, and Gauges
- Visual Formatting
- Selection and Layers
- Customizing Colors, Themes, and Power BI Templates
- Storytelling over Multiple Pages
- Tool Tips and Descriptions
- Data Modeling
- Filtering and Field Formatting
- Date Tables and Data Sorting
- Implementing Good Models
- M Language
- Power Query
- and much more!
Not only do you get great technical content with this course, but you’ll also get access to our exclusive discord server to chat with other students as well as access to the in-course Q&A forums. We also provide slides and template code files so you can easily get started on your own dashboards.
All of this comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try out the course completely risk-free!
Enroll today and we’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Analysts who wish to learn how to use Power BI to create dashboards
Created by Jose Portilla