Complete Pixel Art Megacourse: Beginner to Expert
Learn how to create pixel art and illustrate like a pro with this step-by-step course!
Complete Pixel Art Megacourse
What you’ll learn
- The principles of Pixel Art
- How to use Procreate, Aseprite and Piskel
- How to create line art, do shading, and use colour
- How to animate your pixel art
- How to create specific types of pixel art for different game genres
- The theory behind your creative choices
- No previous knowledge of pixel art creation required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Learn Pixel Art!
Create like a pro – Complete Pixel Art Megacourse
Have you ever wanted to create your own pixel art? In the era of digital technology, we see hundreds of pixel drawings and animations everywhere around us. Maybe you want to make portrait sprites and show them off on social media, or perhaps you want to create animations for the games industry. Whether you’re a hobbyist artist or hoping to make a career out of it, making pixel art isn’t only for the pros. You can take any idea from sketch to a final image or animation – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about pixel art in Procreate and other pixel art softwares, from line art, to shading, adding colour, and finally to getting your pixel art creations fully animated. You’ll even learn how to create specific types of pixel art for all relevant game genres, such as Fighting Games, Platformers, RPG style, Topdown view and Isometric view.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in pixel art, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained and created on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Pixel art course you’ll ever need to create impeccable digital art and illustrate like a pro!
Start digitalizing your art today – Complete Pixel Art Megacourse
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create pixel art – no experience needed!
- Artists/designers who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (cartoonists, digital artists, pixel artists, illustrators, animators)