Complete Figma Megacourse: UI/UX Design Beginner to Expert
This course will be your personal guide for interface design using Figma! Go from the basics to working professionally!
What you’ll learn in Complete Figma Megacourse
- The principles of User Interface Design and Prototyping
- The basics of Human-Computer Interaction
- How to read a User Flow Diagram
- How to use Figma and its given tools
- How to design within Figma
- Wireframing in order to produce a functional prototype
- How to use the collaborative feature
- How to give and receive feedback on prototypes
- The principles of UX design
- The importance of color theory
- What are the most common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them
- The principles of forms, buttons, and plugins
- How to create an app
- How to make a website
- All about content creation
- How to animate in Figma
- How to create interactive calendars
- To make a Netflix prototype
- No previous knowledge in Figma required!
- Desire and passion to learn about interface design and layouts
- Flexibility with design according to target audience’s design elements
- Good internet connection
- Patience and a positive mindset!
This course is constantly being revised and updated with new lessons.
Have you ever wanted to design your own app, website or blog? These days, we use them without a second thought. They have become an integral part of both the human experience and the financial market. It’s easy to come up with a new idea for a viral new app, but not as easy to make that app a reality – or so you might think. That’s where Figma comes in. Figma is a free, collaborative UI/ UX design tool that can help you design a wide range of interfaces in great detail – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about user interface design with Figma. Step-by-step, we’ll cover everything you need to know from opening the program for the very first time to finalising your finished design. You’ll learn all of the tools, as well as how and when to use them. We’ll also cover everything you’ll need to be able to collaborate with other web developers easily through its collaborative feature. During the course, you will learn about the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose, as well as the principles of Human-Computer Interaction. Finally, we’ll teach you how to adapt to specific project requirements, as well as how to wireframe in order to turn your design into a functional prototype.
Start your UI/UX development journey with us!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create prototypes and collaborate with web developers easily
- Achieve an understanding of the process, purpose, and tools of prototype design
- Understand the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose
- Learn the basics of Human-Computer Interaction
- Discover the standard tools in User Interface
- Adapt to specific project deliverables in User Interface
- Understand the principles of User Experience
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to design user interfaces – no experience needed!
- Anyone looking to design their own application, website or blog
- UI/UX designers who want to expand their portfolio