C# OOP: C# Object Oriented Programming on Real C# Projects
Learn C# OOP with hands-on C# projects and dive in C# intermediate step by step guide to classes, interfaces and C# OOP
What you’ll learn
- Applying the OOP Concepts using C#
- How to use Visual Studio efficiently
- What objects, classes, fields, properties, methods and constructors are in detail
- How to use static, partial and nested classes
- How inheritance works
- How you can utilize abstract, sealed, virtual and overridden classes and members to build robust applications
- How to develop Console and Windows Forms Applications
- How to use System Input Output library to utilize file system for your needs
- Layered architecture
- How to use you layered architecture in your projects
- How to delegate methods and use events
- How to handle errors and exceptions in your applications
- What are beautiful coding techniques
- Interactive programming techniques
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
- A Windows or Mac for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- Visual Studio – You can use any version of Visual Studio
- You will need a computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn OOP
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Welcome to C# OOP: C# Object Oriented Programming on Real C# Projects course.
Object-oriented programming is the foundation of many current application development approaches. Interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming are crucial. It does not important whether you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, games or understanding C# classes if you want to succeed with clean coding, agile and design patterns, you have to master OOP.
In this course, we use interactive programming techniques; which means we will be building applications together and furthermore there will be lots of home-works to be done, of course, followed by answers. There will be lots of tips and tricks regarding beautiful and efficient coding techniques.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with OOP with C#
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn – C# OOP
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Class Structure in Detail
- Windows Forms Applications
- System Input Output
- Class Hierarchies
- Event-Driven Programming
- Exception Handling
- Tips and Tricks
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors’ expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn OOP.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the OOP with C# and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code with C# programming language, regardless of their current level
- Anyone who wants to improve their programming skills
- Anyone who wants to build object oriented and / or windows forms applications
- Anyone who is interested in developing software with a design pattern
- Anyone who wants to understand the elements of full-stack software development
- Anyone who wants to develop .NET applications
- People who are willing to make a career in the corperate world