Building Microservices with Node, React and Mongo
Learn to design, build and deploy microservices based apps using Node, Mongo and React
Building Microservices with Node
What you’ll learn
Learn the art and science of microservice driven applications
Learn to use MongoDB, React and Node in a microservice driven app
Learn Event handling with RabbitMQ
Want to learn & excel at the methods to build Microservices and distributed apps?
Learn to enhance your web development skills and create microservice based web apps using NodeJS, Express, React, and Mongo. This course will help you learn & understand continuous development & testing, systematic data organization, time optimization, and developing monofunctional modules. With our expert-curated comprehensive modules, you’ll get a chance to explore & master the latest in web development. Microservices are changing the way modern web development is done. Microservices based apps are easy to modify, scale and maintain. Many companies have now moved to cloud driven microservice architecture for software development and deployment. You need to master this amazing technology to be a complete developer
So why are you waiting now? Grab your golden chance to learn how to use NodeJS in Microservices & become a complete developer!
Major Topics Covered
- Microservice architecture
- Express – Building Microservices with Node
- REST API
Why should you take this course?
This course will give detailed instructions on building an application to demonstrate the use of microservices using NodeJS. The increasing demand for web apps based on Express framework, REST API, JSON, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and TypeScript, resulting in the increased demand for skilled developers.
- Comprehensive and practical content – Building Microservices with Node
- 10+ coding tools, technologies, and frameworks
- Learn to create better and more scalable software
- Build production grade app along with the instructor
Advance concepts covered in the course?
- Learn to use async, event-based communication with RabbitMQ
- Understand event flow and concurrency issues.
- Learn to connect the microservices to a server-side rendered React app
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build microservices based apps will find this course very useful