Learn Vue JS & Firebase by creating & deploying dynamic web apps (including Authentication).
Created by Shaun Pelling
Last updated 10/2018
What you’ll learn
- Get in-depth knowledge of Vue JS & Firebase from the ground up
Build & deploy 3 real-world web apps with Vue JS & Firebase
Learn about & implement Firebase authentication into Vue JS web apps
- Use other Firebase services such as a Firestore database, Cloud Functions & Hosting
- ES6 Knowledge is advantageous
- An appreciation of AJAX is a plus but not essential
If you’re looking to get started building full-stack applications with Vue JS and Firebase, then look no further. In this course I’ll take you from novice to ninja in Vue JS, starting out with the very basics of VueJS and then moving on towards creating fully-fledged VueJS applications.
We’ll spend a whole chapter learning about the Vue Router – and how to create SPA’s (single page applications) using it – as well as exploring how to use the Vue CLI to get up and running quickly when creating Vue applications.
There’s a crazy amount to cover, but by the end of this course you’ll be in a position to create full-stack web applications (complete with user authentication) using Vue JS and Firebase!
I’m also know as The Net Ninja on YouTube
…With around 200,000 subscribers and nearly 1000 free web development tutorials. So feel free to check out my teaching style and reviews before you buy my course :).
This course is built with Vue 2.x, and will be added to with extra sections in the future.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create apps with Vue & Firebase
- Anyone who wants to learn Vue and Firebase
- Anyone who wants to learn about Authentication in Vue apps
- Anyone who wants to learn Vue JS from the ground up
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Firebase in their applications
Size: 4.57 GB