What you’ll learn
- HTML5 and CSS3: Semantic Elements, CSS Grid, Flexbox
- Nodejs: Web API, File Upload, JWT
- MongoDB: Database Modeling, Mongoose, Filter, Aggregation
- Development: ESLint, Babel, Git, Github, VS Code
- Deployment: Heroku, MongoDB Atlas, Amazon S3 Storage
- Basic HTML and CSS
I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop a fully-functional eCommerce website like amazon. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to design a responsive web template, implement a user-friendly frontend, and build a scalable backend. Also, you can deploy your website on cloud servers like Heroku and connect it to payment gateways like PayPal.
Also Read – NodeJS Tutorial and Projects Course
You need to open a code editor along with me and start coding throughout this course. I teach you:
- Web Design using HTML5, CSS3 including Semantic Elements, Flexbox, Grid System, and Response Design.
- Backend Development using Node and MongoDB consists of ExpressJS, JWT Authentication, Mongoose object data modeling, and more.
This course is for non-coders or juniors who want to be a professional web developer to get a job in 22 million job opportunities around the world. No requirement is necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers and Designers
- Business Owners who want to sell their products
Created by Bassir Jafarzadeh