BEGINNER FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT: HTML, CSS, REACT & NODE
Learn web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, ES6 React and Node
Created by Mark Price, Devslopes by Mark Price
Last updated 8/2018
What you’ll learn
- Build websites with HTML & CSS
Build backend servers & APIs with Node and Express
Work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Build full-stack web apps with Facebook’s React Framework
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
- You should have a PC or Mac and know how to turn it on!
- Have an Internet connection
Description – WEB DEVELOPMENT
Welcome to the Ultimate Web Developer Bootcamp. This is your one-stop-shop to learn front-end AND back-end development.
We’ll take you from absolute beginner to competent full-stack web developer in a matter of weeks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who is curious about programming
- Those looking for a career change
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students how to code. Using our exciting, hands-on teaching style you are sure to master the principles AND have fun at the same time.
We also have a free chat community with over 50,000 students where you can interact and get help from others.
See you on the inside!
– Mark Price
- This course is for beginners – no prior experience is required
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking for a career change
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end and backend development
- This course is for students
Size: 7GB [Updated Link]