AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner | Master AWS Fundamentals
Learn AWS in 2023, from an industry expert. Ace the CLF-C01 certification exam and get hired as a Cloud Engineer.
What you’ll learn in AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner | Master AWS Fundamentals
- Hands-on learning and demos of AWS technologies
- Ace the AWS Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) certification exam
- Master cloud architecture design principles
- The fundamentals & business of the cloud including security, scalability, and the economics of AWS
- Learn the entire Amazon Web Services cloud ecosystem including EC2 Instances, S3 Storage, ElastiCache, RDS + much more
- Full Practice Exam to simulate the actual exam, including detailed explanations for every answer
- Learn precisely what is needed to ace the certification exam in an efficient and effective manner
- Study strategies, tips, exam guide, and practice questions
- Gain the skills and understanding to confidently apply for AWS Cloud jobs
- Learn why Cloud Computing is a rapidly growing field and the future of tech
- No prior programming knowledge is required. Just a willingness and enthusiasm to learn AWS and become a certified Cloud Practitioner
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection
If you want to learn AWS from scratch, this is the place to start. This AWS Cloud Practitioner course covers all new information and best practices for 2023 and is focused on efficiency.
That means you’ll never have to spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore.
Instead we’re laser-focused on teaching you *exactly* what you need to ace the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) so that you can learn AWS, get certified, and get hired as quickly as possible.
And this course goes beyond just teaching you the information, it’ll also ensure you get across the finish line.
You’ll get study strategies, tips, demos, quizzes, and a FULL Practice Exam from your instructor, Amber. She has passed the certification multiple times simply to ensure she’s providing you the most up-to-date, accurate information and study strategies for the exam.
Now that’s dedication.
And the success stories speak for themselves.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world. This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll get to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will learn from a senior industry professional (Amber) that has actual real-world experience working with and teaching AWS.
Why Should I Learn AWS?
We like you already. Asking those smart, tough questions!
Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a great way to pivot into tech or take your existing career in tech to the next level. That’s because it provides you with some seriously lucrative opportunities.
There are 369,000+ job postings available in the United States for those with AWS skills, and the average salary of an AWS Cloud Engineer is over $100,000 / year.
Plus AWS is huge. Like, really huge. AWS has about 75% of the share of the enterprise cloud market. It’s the biggest player in a trillion dollar market. So we’ll say it again: it’s HUGE.
If all that doesn’t boggle your mind then call a doctor.
Key takeaway? AWS is a highly lucrative skill for which companies are desperately trying to hire people.
That’s before we even talk about the fact that more and more companies are implementing and utilizing cloud services every day. This is only the beginning. And that means you have definitely not missed the boat.
Getting into this space now will give you a future-proof career.
With your AWS Cloud Practitioner certification you’ll be well positioned to work with and help companies that use AWS cloud services. But even better, it also opens the door for you to work in more advanced roles where you can earn even higher salaries.
As you can see, this career has tons of potential, but you still need to grab it by the horns. You still need to seize the opportunity. So seize it!
Welcome To Cloud 9. Here’s What This AWS Cloud Practitioner Course Covers:
This course, like all Zero To Mastery courses, will be constantly updated as the landscape changes.
As the AWS ecosystem evolves this course will also be continually updated with new lectures and resources. This will be your go-to place to find the latest AWS Cloud best practices and resources anytime in the future.
1. AWS CLOUD FUNDAMENTALS – You’re going to learn AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner | Master AWS Fundamentals from scratch. That means starting with fundamental questions like: what is the cloud and what is the problem that it solves?
Plus you’ll learn exactly what makes AWS so powerful and popular, including security, elasticity, scalability, global reach, and the economics of AWS.
You’ll soon be able to explain to anyone exactly why AWS specifically, and cloud technologies generally, are so prevalent now and so important for the future.
But that’s not all. From the very first section of this course you’re going to learn about cloud architecture design principles. This is the stuff that companies will pay you the big bucks for knowing, so we think it should be a foundational part of your learning journey.
And of course there are demos and practice questions for you along the way.
2. SECURITY & COMPLIANCE – As an AWS guru, you will wield great power. And of course, with great power comes great responsibility.
You will control and secure a fundamental aspect of your company’s business: its cloud services and the protection of information, identities, applications, and devices.
So you’ll be learning how to master tools and concepts that will allow you to confidently manage security and compliance, including AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Hub, Secrets Manager, and encryption on AWS.
3. TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE – The goal of this course is to prepare you to ace the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam as efficiently and effectively as possible.
That means you need to attain a deep understanding of the many AWS technologies you’ll encounter as an AWS Cloud Engineer.
So that’s exactly what we’ll do.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about cloud deployment models, EC2 Instances, S3 Storage Classes, Virtual Private Cloud, analytics, databases, containers, monitoring, application integration, and developer tools like CodeBuild, CodeStar, and CodeDeploy.
And you’ll learn exactly how to work with these technologies through the AWS Management Console, Command Line Interface (CLI), and programmatically.
Sounds like a lot? It is. But we couldn’t be more confident that you can do this.
Because your instructor Amber makes everything crystal clear and she keeps the lessons laser-focused on what you need to ace the certification.
Plus any time you’re stuck or have your questions, you’ll be able to ask Amber and fellow students within the private Discord community… 24/7.
4. BILLING & PRICING – As the cloud guru at your new job you need to know AWS from top-to-bottom, including AWS pricing models, billing tools, and account structures.
Sure it may not sound like the most exciting information, but it’s a key part of the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam, so you need to understand it just as well as any other piece – AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner | Master AWS Fundamentals
5. AWS PRACTICE EXAM, STUDY TIPS, QUIZZES + MORE – You’re here to get certified and launch your new career as an AWS Cloud Engineer.
To do that you need to pass the certification exam. That’s what you’re here for. That’s what this is all about.
And we don’t take that lightly.
That’s why this course doesn’t just throw information at you and then leave you hanging in the wind like so many other courses and tutorials.
This course will help you get over the finish line by walking through the exam guide with you and providing you with study strategies, tips, whitepapers, FAQs, practice questions, and a full, randomized, 65-question, Cloud Practitioner practice exam.
By the time you take the exam, you’ll be completely ready.
You’ll even see how to register for the exam. We like to make things easy for you, y’know?
What’s The Bottom Line?
This course is not about making you just follow along so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial.
Instead, this course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in AWS to someone that is in the top 10% of AWS Cloud Practitioners.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn cloud computing and/or AWS as a complete beginner
- Developers who want to learn AWS cloud technologies and be able to add a new skill to their resume and toolkit
- Anyone that wants to efficiently learn the material needed for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam
- Students who are stuck in a cycle of tutorials and want to go beyond “beginner” AWS tutorials
- Anyone interested in pivoting into a future-proof career in tech making $100,000+ / year
- You’re interested in working at companies with large cloud infrastructure and services
- You want to learn from an industry professional who has 15+ years of real-world industry experience
- Anyone who wants to study for and pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) certification exam
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Amber Israelsen, Zero To Mastery