Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D: For Engineers and Designers
This course is for Highway Engineers, Road Designers, Land Surveyors, CAD Technicians, and Infrastructure Professionals
What you’ll learn
- After going through this course you will be able to make alignments, surfaces, grading, corridor modeling & Earthwork calculations – Autodesk AutoCAD
- Surafces, Corridors, Pipe Networks, Alignments, and more
- Basic knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD
- Drafting knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD of any versions.
This course introduces the users to the powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution, AutoCAD Civil 3D. The BIM solution in AutoCAD Civil 3D helps create and visualize a coordinated data model. This data model can then be used to design and analyze a civil engineering project for its optimum and cost-effective performance.
This course has been created considering the needs of the professionals such as engineers, surveyors, watershed and storm water analysts, land developers and CAD technicians, who wish to learn and explore the usage and abilities of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D in their respective domains.
This course covers the basic as well as advanced concepts in AutoCAD Civil 3D such as COGO points, surfaces and surface analysis, alignments, profiles, sections, grading, assemblies, corridor modeling, earthwork calculations, and pipe and pressure networks. It also covers important topics such as Points Creations, Surface Creations, Surface Analysis, Corridor Modeling, Pipe Networks, Pressure Networks, and Parcels and so on. t
Who this course is for:
- Civil Engineers, Surveyors, & highway designers