ANDROID DEVELOPER’S PORTFOLIO MASTERCLASS – BUILD REAL APPS
Build Your Android Developer’s Portfolio – Developer Resume, Attract Employers & Clients, Build 7 Android Apps
Last updated 5/2018
What you’ll learn
- Build Android Apps to include on your portfolio
Master intermediate to advanced Android & Java Development Skills
Build your Android Developer Resume and Reputation so you get that job!
- Master the tools that will make you and EXPERT Android & Java Developer
- Get all the tools and knowledge to become a true Android Developer Champion
- Have some Android Development Experiece
- Have some Java Programming Experience (Java Refresher section provided)
- Not a complete Java and Android Beginner
What are students saying about My Courses?
” Extraordinarily Satisfying Experience. Took a lot of courses on the Udemy platform. Yours s the best I have ever encountered. Thank a lot. You made my day.” – Mayank
” Very good course. Information is well explained and put together.” – Wojciech
” I like this course, Paulo is a greater instructor!Thanks a lot, man you are an inspiration.” – Fred
” Excellent explanation of Java. Easy for beginners step by step.” – Petra
…and so many more!
If you are an advanced Java and Android beginner or intermediate to Advanced Java Developer and want to build up your Portfolio as an Android Developer, then this Android Developer’s Portfolio course is for you!
This Android Developer’s Portfolio course is tailored for those who have working Java knowledge and have built simple to intermediate Android Applications but are stuck trying to build a solid Android App portfolio.
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about building world-class apps you can add to your portfolio.
If you are looking to get a job as an Android developer or start a freelance career in Android Development, you MUST have a solid Android Developing experience as well as a stunning portfolio to back that up. In this Android Developer’s Portfolio course I will teach you how to grow your Android Development knowledge while building up your portfolio. You will be building several Android Apps from the get-go.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Android Developer
- an expert Android Developer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Android Developer who builds Top-notch Apps
- a person who can build their own Android business apps
- an accomplished, confident Android Developer
- a Knowledgeable Android Developer
- an excellent Android Developer
- a Certified Android Developer…
… much more…
Then this Android Developer’s Portfolio course is for you and much more… You’ll be immersed in Building Android Apps from the first lecture to the end. You will also receive a Certificate of Completion so you can present to your potential employer.
Why this Course? Why is this the best Course To Build Your Android Developer’s Portfolio and Knowledge?
Well, if you are here is probably because you’ve either looked online for Android tutorials or maybe watched a lot of youtube videos and still can’t really build solid Android apps worth putting in your portfolio.
You see, out there on the Internet, you can find a lot of information, but the problem is that everything is scattered around and very frustrating to actually learn the right way since all you get are fragments of information. This is where this Android Developer’s Portfolio shines – it takes you from nothing to actually building a plethora of stunning Android Apps, and MOST importantly, you’ll learn the Ins and Outs of the Android Framework. With the knowledge you gain from this course you will gain the confidence to call yourself an Android Developer!
Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll learn
- Consuming JSON API’s and Build Amazing User Interfaces.
- Learn Intermediate to Advanced Android Framework API’s
- Learn how to Leverage the Android Framework View class – Drawing on Screen Using the Canvas Class
- Using Sensors in Android
- Mimic any app you want and build it from Scratch.
And so much more…
My goal is to give you all you need to gain the confidence you need and start your Android career the right way! All I teach you is what I wished I had known when I didn’t have a portfolio of apps I could send to potential employers.
Don’t just take my word for it, see what my past students had to say about my courses and my teaching style:
“Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years and I still found this course to be informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take this course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course.” – Douglas Pillsbury
“Great course. very easy to understanding and friendly learning. Good Job Sir. Thanks for this.” – Muhammad Adnan
“I am very satisfied with this course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge of Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step and you can understand everything. My first language is not English, but he speaks very clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing. ” – Antal Bereczki
“This course is ideal for beginners. This guy is a good teacher. As I get deeper, I feel I am gaining more and more power…haha.
I honestly think this is the best money I have ever spent in my life. This course is worth the money 100 times over. OMG, this good.
Paulo, you are FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” – Sean
“So far one of the best courses and instructors I have experienced in Udemy.” – Jim Landon
Just in case, your Java skills are not to par yet, I have also added a Bonus Section at the end of the Android Developer’s Portfolio course so you can quickly get back to speed with Java and start working on building Android Apps!
Are you afraid that maybe since you are an experienced developer, and have never done Java before, you won’t be able to learn Java? Take a look at what one of my students said about my courses and teaching style:
“As a web developer, I always thought that learning Android development will be hard. But with this course, it’s piece of cake!” – Saša Lacković
Students love my course so much that they can’t even contain themselves… Look at what one student wrote:
“If there’s something more than 5 stars, I would have given to this course.
Really great content along with detailed explanation.
Keep going on by updating and enhancing the content of this course. Personally, I enjoy every lecture I attend.
PAULO… YOU ARE BEST OF THE BEST
Thanks a lot for this great course,
Best regards.” – Bassel Nasief
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 15 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Source code
- Building several fully-fledged Android Apps
- All the knowledge you need to start building your Android Developer’s Portfolio.
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
My best selling From Zero to a Pro Mobile Developer eBook
By the end of this Android Developer’s Portfolio class, you will have several apps you can tweak and add to your own Portfolio. You may also get a lot of inspirations for your next apps!
In this comprehensive Android Developer’s Portfolio course, you will be learning by doing, by coding alongside me.
You’ll understand exactly what I am doing and why.
Give yourself the competitive advantage by learning the most popular mobile development framework! If you know how to make Android Apps, you’ll always be competitive in the market. You will be at the top of the food chain!
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that I’m offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risks and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the Enroll Now button and join the world’s most highly rated Java 9 Masterclass – Beginner to Expert.
Who is the target audience?
- If you have a working Java and Android Development knowledge, this is for you.
- If you are a seasoned Java programmer and have done some Android Development then take this for you.
- If you are switching from C++ to Java then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Java Language section.
- If you are a pro developer and want to quickly get up to date with Android Development, then this course is for you.
If you need some Java refresher, then you have come to the right place as I have included a bonus section on Java too.
- Java and Android Student’s who want to build their Android Developer’s Portfolio
- Intermediate Android Developers who want to build their Android Developer Resume and get Jobs or start their freelancer careers
- Advanced Java and Android Developers who want to Build Android Apps that will wow potential employers and clients
- Android Developers who want to build their developer online presence
- Students who want to take their existent Android/Java Skills to the next level by building Amazing Android Apps
Size: 2.86 GB