Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course – From 0 To Hero
Learn Android App Development in 2022 – Using Jetpack Compose! Build a GMail Clone UI and a News App from scratch
Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course
What you’ll learn
- You will become a confident Junior Android App Developer!
- You will be one of the first developers to learn Jetpack Compose and Shine like a Diamond!
- You will build some very complex User Interfaces and Applications throughout the Course
- You will be an advanced developer in Kotlin. This will make it easy to learn other programming languages!
- You will build a GMail Clone UI
- You will build a news App that loads data from an API via Retrofit!
- You will know how to build apps with a clean MVVM Architecture
- No Programming Skills required
- PC, Mac, or Linux Machine required
- Android phone not required, but recommended.
So you want to become an Android developer in 2022 and work from anywhere in the world, or maybe even the same place you’re currently at, but with much more interesting and well-paying jobs? Learning Android Jetpack Compose App development is the way to go.
You have a great idea for an app and you just need to learn how to make it happen? Or do your friends know that you are tech-savvy and they constantly come to you with their great ideas and want you to build them?
Do you have no programming experience whatsoever? Or maybe you have worked with another programming language in the past?
Either way – you’re in the right place.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know, to build your own apps in Android Jetpack Compose, no matter what you need them for. For your company, your friends, your own business, or simply for fun. You’ll become a real Android App Developer by getting the best Android Jetpack Compose App development course on Udemy.
Why care about Jetpack Compose?
Jetpack Compose is the new way of building Android Apps. It’s a Package that Google has developed and pushes now. Google believes that this is the best way to build Native Android Applications, and so do I!
How is this course different than my Android 12 Masterclass?
You might have seen my Android 12 Masterclass which is the go-to point when it comes to Android App development up to now. If you need to work on existing projects, or you find code on GitHub from the past, it will most likely not be in Jetpack compose but using the old-fashioned way with XML for the User Interface. This is still good and relevant, and will probably stay relevant for another 2-3 years. But if you want to learn the absolute newest and latest technology, then Jetpack Compose is the way to go – Android 12 Jetpack Compose Developer Course
If you are uncertain, then I would recommend you get both courses. The first 6 hours of each of the courses are the same, as the Kotlin basics are the same. We build on those in each of the courses and develop some really cool applications together!
If you sign up now you will get all this Android app development content:
- Over 15 hours of high quality & high definition 1080p video content
- The complete code with step-by-step guides (in the code itself). So either you follow along in the video, or you get right into the action in Android Studio yourself.
- Loads of exercises that make sure, that the knowledge really sticks.
- The best Android 12 Jetpack Compose app development course money can buy.
You will build the complete GMail User Interface and learn how to:
- build composable functions
- build complex User Interfaces
- use AppBar Menus
- Drawer Menus
- Bottom Navigation Bars
- Floating Action Buttons
- Custom Dialogs
- Lazy Columns (List Views)
Then you will build a complete News App from Scratch, that loads Data directly from a NewsAPI! Hereby you will learn how to:
- Use the navigation component to go from one screen to another with data
- Build a beautiful user interface in Kotlin
- Work with APIs by learning how to use Retrofit
- Filter data you get from an API
- Display News results interactively in different ways.
- Adding Headers with HTTPInterceptor
You will learn from me, Denis Panjuta a German engineer and tutor with over 8 years of programming and teaching experience.
After the course you will be comfortable using:
- The object-oriented programming language Kotlin, variables, data types, functions, classes, inheritance.
- Control flows (if/else, when, for/while/do-while loops) .
- Data structures such as collections, arrays, ArrayLists, etc.
- Networking, including asynchronous API calls, to retrieve live data from the cloud and store it there.
- JSON with all of its advantages.
- Best practices when using Kotlin and building Android apps.
Get started now and become an Android Jetpack Compose app developer in just 4 weeks! You will learn all relevant Android App development techniques. I can tell you Android development is a lot of fun! This course will make your journey to becoming an Android developer fun as well.
Don’t waste any more time and get right into the action. This course consists of precisely curated content with fun example applications, exercises, presentations, and demos. As our main goal is to make sure, that you become a successful Android developer. We also offer high-quality support, so in case you get stuck, we will be there for you, answering your questions in the Q&A.
REMEMBER… There is a full 30 DAY-money-back guarantee.
So what are you waiting for? Click the “Buy now” button. You’ve got nothing to lose only to gain from this world-class Android app development course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build Android Applications
- People who want to get a job in tech as a Developer
- People who love to learn programming