An Introduction to Programmatic Advertising (2022)
A beginner level training course exploring the world of programmatic advertising created by programmatic specialists
What you’ll learn in An Introduction to Programmatic Advertising
- Learn the history of programmatic advertising
- Learn about programmatic trading methodologies such as Open Exchange, Private Marketplace (PMP), Programmatic Guaranteed/Direct and Programmatic Preferred
- Learn about programmatic technology such as the Ad Server, Demand Side Platform (DSP), Supply Side Platform (SSP), Ad Exchange and Agency Trading Desk (ATD)
- Learn about programmatic data tools such as Data Management Platform (DMP), Customer Data Platform (CDP), Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) and Brand Safety
- Have an interest in learning about programmatic advertising
- No technical or technology platform knowledge required
- Have a basic and broad understanding of how digital advertising works
LEAD is a digital marketing consultancy, working with some of the world’s leading brands to accelerate their digital knowledge and capabilities.
We’ve trained thousands of people using our corporate training programmes and now we want to bring this premium training content to the wider public, enabling affordable digital marketing education for the masses.
An Introduction to Programmatic Advertising is led by Jack Shearring, co-founder of LEAD, and a programmatic specialist of 10+ years. He’s run digital marketing workshops in five continents and is a contributor to university post-graduate curriculums.
Learning is best told through stories, so all our training courses use metaphors to bring complex and technical themes to life in ways that we can all understand.
This training course is designed to take you through the world of programmatic advertising, one of the topics that we often find to be the most troubling for our training audiences.
The course is beginner level so can be accessed by those of you without any knowledge of programmatic advertising, but it can also be used as a refresher for those who know a bit already or those who may have forgotten some of the fundamentals.
The course is deliberately medium-paced, covering the key topics multiple times in different contexts to ensure the concepts are fully embedded.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning about how to run programmatic advertising campaigns
- People who are interested in using programmatic advertising for their business
- People who are interested in learning about how programmatic advertising works
Created by Jack Shearring