Algorithmic Stock Trading and Equity Investing with Python
Interactive Brokers (IBKR) for Algorithmic Trading & Portfolio Investing | Stock Market Analysis, ETF Trading & Theory
What you’ll learn in Algorithmic Stock Trading and Equity Investing with Python
- Algorithmic Stock Trading with Python and the Interactive Brokers (IBKR) API
- Automated ETF & Equity Portfolio Investing
- Passive (ETF), Semi-Active and Active Investing
- Stock Trading Strategies with multiple Tickers
- Equity Portfolio Optimization, Management & Rebalancing
- Backtesting and Implementation of Trading & Investment Strategies
- Technical Analysis and Indicators
- Fundamental Analysis
- Stock Indices and Index Tracking/Replication
- How to measure, benchmark & improve the Performance of your Equity Portfolio
- Loading and analysing Stock Data from (free) Web Sources
- API Trading with Interactive Brokers
- Python Basics & Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib
- Truly Data-driven Trading and Investing
- Black-Litterman Model
- No Python experience needed. This course provides a Python Crash Course with Google Colaboratory.
- No Finance/Investment knowledge required. You will learn everything you need to know.
- A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
- An internet connection capable of streaming HD videos.
- Some high school level math skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps).
Welcome to the most comprehensive and complete course on (automated) Stock Trading and Equity Investing!
This course covers
- Automated Stock Trading for Income Generation (Algo Trading, Day Trading & more)
- Automated ETF & Equity Portfolio Investing for long-term Wealth Accumulation (passive, semi-active, and active Investing)
with Python and Interactive Brokers (IBKR).
At the end of the course, you´ll have mastered all four aspects required for long-term success:
- Theory (Finance & Investing 101): What you really need to know before you trade/invest in stocks.
- Data: Successful Investment and Trading Strategies are data-driven – Algorithmic Stock Trading and Equity Investing with Python
- API Trading with Interactive Brokers: Automated Paper Trading and Live Trading with low Spreads and Commissions (no inactivity fees)
- Python: The right tool that integrates Theory, Data, and API Trading. This course explains the code and covers everything you need to know in a Python Crash Course (for beginners).
- Load and analyze Stock Market Data (historical prices, financial statements, ratios, valuation multiples) for thousands of stocks
- Trade stocks on various exchanges and from various world regions (North America, Europe, India, Australia, etc.)
- Fundamental Analysis, Technical Indicators, and Optimization Techniques explained.
- Trading Strategies with multiple Tickers/Instruments at once
- Test and improve your skills in various Keystone Projects (new concept)
What else should you know about me and the course?
- The course shows how to do things right in Google Colaboratory. But equally important, it highlights the most commonly made mistakes in Trading & Investing. There is hardly any other business where beginners make so many mistakes. Why is that? A lack of skills, expertise, and experience. And: Overconfidence and overreliance on intuition. As a finance professional with an extensive academic background (MSc in Finance, CFA) my clear message is: For Trading and Investing, intuition and common sense are not your best friends. Very often, the most intuitive solution is not the correct solution!
- This course is “not only” a Stock trading and Equity investing course but also an in-depth Python Course that goes beyond what you can typically see in other courses. Create hands-on Applications with Python and use it for your Trading & Investing Business!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in the Course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start with Stocks/equities and want to do it right straight way (avoiding common mistakes).
- Stock Traders and Investors who want to professionalize and automate their Business.
- Finance & Investment Professionals who want to step into Data-driven Finance.
- Data Scientists and Machine Learning Professionals with an interest in Investing into Stocks/Equities.