PowerShell | Simplified advanced training on PowerShell with real world problems, PowerShell Automation & PowerShell Lab
Last updated 3/2019
What you’ll learn
- Learn an important and mandatory skill for Windows Server Administration
Deep dive into Windows PowerShell scripting
Ability to use PowerShell in association with tools like Task Scheduler/Event Viewer/Databases
- Design and Implement scalable automation solutions
- Underlying concepts of PowerShell
- Object based Scripting, In-depth knowledge of Pipeline, Formatting output into professional reports
- Automate manual reports
- Create your own PowerShell modules
- Basic awareness/idea of any programming language
- PC/Laptop installed with Windows OS. You should be able to use PC/laptop comfortably.
- Some basic understanding of command line (Win CMD/Unix Shell) will help quickly picking up
*** This Course purchase includes video lectures, practice files, quizzes, & assignments, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 100%MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE***
Please note that this course will be continuously getting updated with more videos to keep you up to date on Windows PowerShell scripting. You will find lot of new lecture covering new features of PowerShell Scripting in future. Please encourage by enrolling and providing your honest reviews & ratings. You can also demand a lecture on a specific topic of PowerShell which comes under scope of this course.
This course is designed to take the system administrators to advanced level in PowerShell Scripting. You will find ways to automate your daily work using advantages of PowerShell scripting. The professional who wants to start with PowerShell and have some basic idea of command line, will find it extremely easy to understand the underlying concepts of PowerShell and will be able to integrate PowerShell with non-Microsoft products as well.
Topics which may not be Windows PowerShell concepts but are important for developing PowerShell understanding are included which comes as bonus.
The course is intend to clear the things happening in the background so that automation ideas using PowerShell comes from within. You should be able to complete this course in a week time, if you dedicate 2 hours of your time daily and this journey will take your from PowerShell beginners to PowerShell expert.
PowerShell Automation Solution for Daily Manual Reports
Database interaction using PowerShell
PowerShell Automation for Scheduled Service restarts
Windows Task Scheduler and scheduling PowerShell scripts to run
Pulling reports from Windows event viewer using this PowerShell
PowerShell for automating database related stuff
PowerShell Script Signing, Execution Policy and System Security
PowerShell Advanced Functions and PowerShell Modules
Building Graphical User Interfaces using PowerShell
PowerShell with WMI
Advanced File handling Using PowerShell
PowerShell with Windows Event Viewer
Web Scrapping using PowerShell
PowerShell for Programming
Use PowerShell as a tool
Briefly, The knowledge of Windows PowerShell is a must for IT professionals and this course is one stop shop for gaining this necessary and in-demand skill
Happy PowerShell scripting 🙂
- System Administrator who want to use PowerShell as tool to use in daily life
- Aspirants seeking carrier in IT Automation
- Anyone who is working in IT and uses Windows Operating System
- Professionals who are planning to use PowerShell for integrating/automate other products
Size: 4.09 GB